the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Miss Jackson

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Valiance noticed the stranger before Resplendence did. An explanation of the smokey creature filled her head as she easily turned her frame to meet him. Her tail pooled around her, the maroon glitter glimmering with its light pink glow, making her look almost iridescent in the small amount of light that was filtering through the trees.

At some point, she had taken her hoof and smashed open the ice in an attempt to garner a drink of the chilly liquid. But, the task had been abandoned upon his arrival and the sound of her name. Her head tilts delicately to the side and she offers a gentle nod while a smile carefully turns up the corners of her cheeks. He apologizes, as if she would have a twin of sorts lingering in the Falls. A lilting laugh swings into the air just before she allows her voice to emerge. ”Aye, you’ve found her. However, if I have a twin I don’t know of then someone will have to inform me.” He tilted his head as he spoke – showing the scar across where his right eye should have been – and she takes in the scars upon his limbs which almost look like he had been shredded by a carnivore.  

The rest of her frame turns, to meet him head on and Valiance takes his position upon her withers. ”How may I be of service?” Did he perhaps require herbs for arthritis on those joints? Or was there a fresher wound against his clean cut frame that she had yet to notice? Either way, she would help as much as she could – and with a honeyed niceness that fit everything about her in the process.

Yes, she was always the mother. Always.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Miss Jackson - by Resplendence - 01-31-2016, 04:30 AM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Knox - 02-04-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Resplendence - 02-04-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Knox - 02-18-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Resplendence - 02-22-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Knox - 02-27-2016, 02:36 PM