the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Miss Jackson

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Aye, so she’s not very funny. At least, she assumed that was the case until the delayed laughter happened.  There is a snort, a stamp and saying that he will keep an eye on her before reaching out to press his nose against her chest. She accepts it, even if Valiance did not accept it nearly as much. He snorts, chirping awkwardly until the stag drops the bags over his nose and lets her know that she is not going to have to offer him any services.

Very agile, she had to admit, as he flipped the bags around to hold them in his mouth. Valiance swooped down at that moment and took them in his claws before heading off toward the healer hut to deposit them by the herb boxes. Oh! They would be just wonderful. Alas, the way that he said ‘collectors’ and ‘rescued’ made her believe otherwise. ”Aye, they were stolen weren’t they?” Did Archibald truly believe that she wouldn’t be willing to accept things that were stolen and that in order to have her accept them the true origin on them would have to be concealed. ”Even so, they will prove to be very useful for the herb gathering missions. The kindness of all of you who got these bags won’t be forgotten. If you need something, do let me know.” She said with a gentle smile and nod resting upon her face as Valiance landed back upon her withers.

Oh, how she loved the family of the Falls. ”Would you like anything before you go, uh…. I don’t believe I caught your name. What might I call you?”

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Miss Jackson - by Resplendence - 01-31-2016, 04:30 AM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Knox - 02-04-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Resplendence - 02-04-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Knox - 02-18-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Resplendence - 02-22-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Knox - 02-27-2016, 02:36 PM