the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Miss Jackson

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

The dragon's interception is skilled and mystical. Zekiah comes from a world with far darker myths than that, but few were so majestic. Most, in fact, were quite hideous in their magic. He watches with one eye and snorts, the sound a happy little exhalation that is barely perceptible beneath the mare's next words.

Oh, well isn't she a riot! The nonius' teeth, a wild and glimmering white, reveal themselves in a sharp grin when she correctly pegs the origins of her gifts. "Aye," he replies with a soft nod. "But with such talent and grace, I assure you, that their original owner shan't miss them in the slightest! The poor things were covered in dust, I'm sure you'll find your dragon's little prints all over them," he says by way of assurance.

She then seems eager to part, and though Knox is in complete agreement that noxious Zekiah has other ideas. He would like to stay behind, to gaze upon her with that one clear eye of his, and listen to her speak in that lilt for the rest of the day. If this were truly his body, he would.

The hunter's voice crawls out from the shadows, and suddenly the words issued forth from Zekiah are accompanied with a stolid expression and a lack of all excitement. "Thank you, I'll be sure to keep your offer in mind," he says for courtesy's sake alone. Knox doubts he will need a healer any time soon.

Without hesitation he turns, feeling out of place in this old body and needing to find solitude so he can shift into himself once more. "Should you need me again, call upon Zekiah," he tosses back gruffly before moving deeper into the shadows.

img © nereis01

Sorry for that sudden leave, @Resplendence... Knox got tired of playing nice. He'll need healing after a spar soon though, we can thread again?

Messages In This Thread
!! Miss Jackson - by Resplendence - 01-31-2016, 04:30 AM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Knox - 02-04-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Resplendence - 02-04-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Knox - 02-18-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Resplendence - 02-22-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Knox - 02-27-2016, 02:36 PM