the Rift

Lit [Eldala v Ivezho

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

ANOTHER day. Another sun has slid across the unchanged sky. But now, fighting its end, this sun has set the sky on fire. Its bloody setting drips to the ground, touching the trees, and bathing one particular hide in its eerie fury. A revelation strikes the creature suddenly. /Fuck this. Fuck the devil. He can bathe in my flames./

The mare had hidden her fear, her fury, for far too long. She'd been consumed by her helplessness, by her embarrassment, and by her guilt. Silly as it was, the mare had worked until her body had ached simply trying to erase the memory. Nothing had worked, of course, for she hadn't approached it the right way. Eldala realized now the only way to rid herself of her fear was to fight; to face the unknown. The caramel mare felt sure she could at least defend against an attack now. She was toned, agile, and capable of decent endurance. There was no need to fear anything, especially the unknown, for she was more than capable. She. Was. Not. Inadequate.

Oh yes, speaking of the unknown, there was one who offered her the unknown. The flames had kissed and scraped her and all she'd done was douse the fire down to smoke. That hadn't been what she wanted. She'd wanted it firm and rough in all the best ways. It surprised her to admit it.  /Fuck that too. No more smoke, just fire./

Eyes colored the blue-white of the hottest flame rebel against the red of the sunset as she throws her head to the sky. The ground beneath her was a nice, solid damp under her hoof as she stamped. Only a light breeze was there to pick up the particulates and send them out into the Thistle Meadow. The petite mare was so full of this lust and fire and anger that the mare felt she might explode if she didn't rid herself of it right now.

She wanted it now. All of it, the fight and the fire. Ivezho had that wonderful habit of showing up whenever she thought about him, like he was hacking her mind, so let him damn well do it now.

The empty sky revealed nothing but she still spoke anyways, "Lets get lit." she pauses, "I need the fire of the fight." 

[OOC:
Attacks: 0/3
WC: 394 words
Eldala vs. Ivezho Teaching Spar.
Timeline: Extended (3 week?)
Setting: Thistle Meadow, towards the North-ish where its still temperate. The time is the beginning of evening, before it would be at eye level/cause direct issue. Orangemoon]

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Lit [Eldala v Ivezho - by Eldala - 01-31-2016, 05:20 AM
RE: Lit [Eldala v Ivezho - by Ivezho - 02-12-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: Lit [Eldala v Ivezho - by Eldala - 02-21-2016, 05:45 AM
RE: Lit [Eldala v Ivezho - by Ivezho - 02-28-2016, 04:12 AM
RE: Lit [Eldala v Ivezho - by Eldala - 03-12-2016, 03:36 AM
RE: Lit [Eldala v Ivezho - by Time - 06-23-2016, 08:24 PM