the Rift

[OPEN] Anything you can do... [Seasonal Summons]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS

I will give your heart a place to rest when everything you had has turned and left.
I'll weave your names into my ribcage; lock your hearts inside my chest.

Irrydae had been a good Storyteller, chosen by the Earth God himself to aide the Grey in the matters of spiritual and mystical counsel. Archibald knew her to be a quiet mare that spent time learning about all she could to help those around her, and he would never forget how her kind, golden eyes regarded him at herd meetings. Aside from Irrydae, Archibald had little experience with the Seers of his herds--when he was king before the Grey, the Storyteller had been a rocky position, and in the World's Edge Archibald let Kahlua tend to their Seer. He had no intention to be around when the Moon Goddess appeared and spoke. She was a vile snake.

Now, however, Archibald was very interested in their Storyteller. This child, this young girl had been chosen because she bled the same blood as the god she summoned. He had been watching her on his patrols, frequently moving past this spot to see if she was attempting communication with the Father Earth. Today, it seemed, she was. So, Archibald broke through the trees silently, Loretta at his heel, and stood still. He did not say anything to the demi-god accept offer her a confident nod should she look his way. Loretta lowered her body to the loamy soil, tucking her paws beneath her and resting her head on her knee. The Dauntless was a sentinel, waiting with baited breathe for the deity to appear from his pool. Should he appear, what would he have to offer? What was there to give the Hidden Falls? Archibald had many questions about how the lands of the Rift Gods would affect this world; mostly, he worried if they should still hold them at bay and be cautious of them.

The Dauntless waited, watching Isopia's water dragons and bronze companion, watching the waters ripple beneath her elemental control, watching her muscles and body. What was she thinking when she called out father into the Orangemoon air?

Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anything you can do... [Seasonal Summons] - by Archibald - 01-31-2016, 11:55 AM