the Rift

[PRIVATE] throw the blackout curtains down

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Anger gets the better of her, and whether it be her’s or Hobgoblin’s, it’s building up into a storm. In the back of her head, Hobgoblin laughs. She can’t see why this is amusing to him, but apparently it is, listening to the repeat sounds of his amusement over all the misfortunes in front of him.
Outwardly, he is oddly composed, silver, barbed tail swinging limply beside her neck, looking as if he struggles to hold in what he feels inside. His eyes are stuck to the show now being performed behind him.
Her son’s side presses into her leg, feeling the low prod of his horns, listening to slow sigh heaving from his chest. Do you think he’ll start coughing again?
No answer, and she can’t afford to check, watching as His ears flatten, lunging barred teeth towards her. Her head jerks back in response, though she wishes she hadn’t, thinking about how she should have returned the favour and attacked, biting him in any way possible. Along her neck, Hobgoblin’s talons tighten, hissing as his head is the only one to extend forward, holding his jaws wide, threatening to do what Sikeax will not do.
Beside her, Zhu stumbles, working to collect himself after having shifted all of his weight into her. A snort of displeasure follows.
Sikeax. My name is Sikeax. You either call me by that, or you don’t call me anything, because I will not be called ‘woman.’” A long snort follows, trying to push out the rage flowing through her system.
His next choice of words makes her regret their first encounter more. He fucked her, he made the conscious choice to have sex with her, and then pretended as if consequences wouldn’t happen. Fucking idiot.
She watches him follow her commands, follows his eyes as they move over their son, protectively waiting for the moment that he chooses to fuck up. Hobgoblin is more set on the dragon coming to join them, but offers no greeting as he did before. The rougarou’s features have become hard, furthering his empty appearance.
“You hate Skullface? Skullface no want Zhu?”
I don’t think he even cares for him.
“No Zhu for Skullface.”

This time around, she endures his words, listening quietly, lips drawn tight with her ears pushed forward, showing that she is indeed listening to him talk, but could care less for what he says. Right now, she knows with every fiber of her being, that she hates Him. He is nothing, a useless man who couldn’t even bare the fact that he had fathered a child. A sign of his childish being, how unprepared he was to take part in Zhu’s life.
But it’s not her choice whether or not Zhu is allowed to visit with his father. It would be Zhu’s and his father’s, her’s only when something was to go wrong that forced her to step in. She couldn’t keep them away from each other without some sort of pain.
“Then maybe, you should think about consequences before you act. Maybe you should grow up, and think that even though you’re enjoying what you’re doing right now, that it’s going to bite you in the ass in the future. Be a fucking adult.”
Zhu seems bored, no longer paying attention to either of his parents, hanging his moon eyes on every movement of the red and gold dragons, trying to keep track of all of their breaths and motions, held in awe of something pure, something that will never change. All he can think of right now is how much he wants them.
He’ll have a chance to visit with them now, because Sikeax pulls away from him, mumbling something he can’t understand. “Then spend some time with him. He’s got a cough because of the cold air, and has a slight hearing issue that messes up his speech, so don’t get angry if he can’t understand you.” She is already going, nudging her son’s small body once, saying a soft goodbye through a soft nicker to him. “Whenever he’s ready to go home, bring him to the Throat. And if something happens to him and I find out, may the Gods help you.”

OOC: Sia out! Just tag Zhu on your next reply.

talk talk talk

S I K E A X
you've got a million and one stars to dream upon
i-mi @ deviantart

@Volterra

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
throw the blackout curtains down - by Volterra - 01-31-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: throw the blackout curtains down - by Sikeax - 02-06-2016, 12:40 PM