the Rift

[PRIVATE] throw the blackout curtains down

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

She gives her name, demands he use it - he does not take kindly to that. "I will call you what I please." His voice is stern, but internally he's glad at the firmness she shows. If she can try to command him, then she will no doubt be a strong enough mother to Zhu. Although Volterra is unwavering in his belief that women are lesser, he would not want his son growing up with a mare too weak to discipline her own child. Like women, foals must know their place. He is glad that Sikeax seems quite able to dish out commands, even if she's aiming them in the wrong place if she thinks she can bend Volterra to her bidding.

Another lecture follows and he bats his ears back, irritated. Don't push me, woman. Whether this will change the way he acts, it remains to be seen. He enjoys sex, the thrill, the pleasure, and he does not think he could give it up even if he wanted to. No, the only likely change that will come from this is that he will either ensure he beds mares that are not in heat, or that he spills his seed onto the ground instead of into their wombs. A slight niggling worry in the back of his mind questions whether perhaps he's sired others, but he chooses to force that aside. Best to focus on the child he definitely has, rather than the others he may have.

With instructions to bring him back to the Throat - to which the beast nods absentmindedly - the mare takes her leave. The stallion is left alone with his son, and suddenly he has no idea what he should be saying or doing. How does one talk to a child? "Hello there, Zhu." It concerns him that his dam mentioned a cough and a hearing impairment - he does not like the idea of a weak son, but he will hopefully grow out of his ailments when he's older. "What has your mother told you about me?" That seems to be a good starting point.

The red dragon resumes his circling in the heavens, whilst Vadir soars towards Volterra and lands heavily on his back. She is considerably heavier than her crimson brother, her weight more noticeable on the stud's spine, and she peers around his neck with a cold, impassionate gaze. The colt is of little interest to a queen such as herself, but if he is of her bonded's loins then perhaps she should deign to pay attention to him.

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE
HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE
image: chan <3

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
throw the blackout curtains down - by Volterra - 01-31-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: throw the blackout curtains down - by Sikeax - 02-06-2016, 12:40 PM
RE: throw the blackout curtains down - by Sikeax - 02-06-2016, 06:20 PM
RE: throw the blackout curtains down - by Sikeax - 03-19-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: throw the blackout curtains down - by Volterra - 03-19-2016, 04:40 PM