the Rift

Vultures Circle

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen

“It’s not? What a shame," I nod in agreement,  “Then I guess we’re stuck earthbound, together.” My nod towards that statement is halting. "Yes, I suppose that being with another is pleasant enough." But most underestimate the joy that is to be found in being alone.

“You can have all my time in the world, love. I am Graasvoel, but call me Gaal,” Love? Does he know me well enough to call me such an endearment? What makes him so sure that I want all of his time. I guess that I did ask him if I could have some of it but I hardly think that some equates to 'all of the time in the world'. "Well actually I do not think that I would need that much of your time." It is a hasty after thought that I add on, "Dear." I look at him smugly. See how he likes endearment from a stranger.

“And you’ve got something there—” "What is it?" I begin to step back but he reaches forward quicker than what I move. Could he not have just told me so that I could take care of it myself? Eyes narrowed I wait for whatever flirtatious line may come out of this. Whenever he pulls a branch from my forelock I am surprised. "I would have felt foolish had I returned home with that stowaway there," I cannot stand for my hair to be out of place. "Thank you Graasvoel." My thanks is genuine and so is the smile that I give him. I doubt that he has meant ill with his words and I do have to admit that he does seem to be a charmer; I am sure that some girls may have gone weak in the knees over this one.

"I am Faeanne." You can call me Faeanne. Inwardly I grin at the sarcastic thought. The grin falls whenever I come across the thought that I am called no more than Faeanne because I do not have any friends that would give me a nickname. I am Faeanne to all and none. "This land is called Helovia." I do not know where to go from this part. "I--," I pause to gather my thoughts, "It is a part of my duty as a civilian of the Dragon's Throat to recruit members." I hope to become a healer, then at least there would be some pride in introducing my herd and my ties to it. "If there are any questions that you have about the Dragon's Throat or the rest of Helovia I am here to answer them for you."

While I wait for his answer I run my eyes over Graasvoel. What a statement his coloring makes, even more so than what his size does. After taking the rest of the stallion in my eyes trace the twin lines of black up his face to meet his eyes. I am intrigued by them. Eyes of molten gold meet those of yellow amber.

Notes; I am so sorry for the wait! @Graasvoel

IMAGE CREDITS | CODING

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
Vultures Circle - by Graasvoel - 01-31-2016, 07:23 PM
RE: Vultures Circle - by Faeanne - 02-02-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Vultures Circle - by Graasvoel - 02-09-2016, 10:27 AM
RE: Vultures Circle - by Faeanne - 02-13-2016, 09:52 AM
RE: Vultures Circle - by Graasvoel - 02-19-2016, 07:19 PM
RE: Vultures Circle - by Orithia - 02-22-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Vultures Circle - by Faeanne - 02-26-2016, 08:27 PM