the Rift

[PRIVATE] Red on the ground, bleed out

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia
          Does your imagination try to make you what you wanted to be?
Because I'm sorry I do what I did, but it came naturally

Perhaps now, they have diverged.

While Volterra feels the feels, Isopia is already engrossed and drowned by them. They have already saturated her every waking moment for the past few weeks, and have sprouted inside of the deepest crevices of her soul. The demi-goddess' normally hardened interior was worn down by the gentle but persistent tide of him, and while water normally takes decades to wear down stone, somehow he slipped passed the barriers of time and expedited the process.

She loved him before she could scarcely think the word, he was that fast. Barriers that she thought were inside of herself - her defenses against the wiles of others - were nothing more than his mammoth strength, implicitly inside of her, deflecting whatever traitorous thoughts her loins might have had towards another. They let in the gentle affections of Zero, but kept out the longing gazes and fantasies that any others might have pulled from her. And all the while she had thought it her own doing ... but it had been him all along.

And now, as his bulk, so great and powerful, was pressed against her, Isopia was finally - and for perhaps the first time - able to ignore that love. It was in this, that perhaps - just perhaps - they differed. For as stated, Isopia knew, somewhere in her marrow, in the parts of herself which sang certainties that her mind refused to listen to - she knew it already. Knew it always.

But she didn't want to love Volterra right now.

She wanted something else.

Something not extraneous to love, and yet not tandem. Something not incongruous, but vastly and completely different. Isopia who had triumphed over her senses, wanted to submit to the will of her body. Even now, with his breath breathing down her thighs, part of her hesitated. The naive, uncertain, academic part.

Leave me be- she thought, perhaps schizophrenically, but without concern. She wanted to give in fully to the gentle rapture which was mounting with increasing heat in her chest and her loins. Wanted to drown her mind in the hedonistic pleasures of her flesh - flesh which had never felt so sensational and receptive.  

Leave me-

Her long russet tail edged to the side, causing her eyes to spark wide with an influx of vulnerability and openness. Though Isopia hadn't the forethought to say anything (which was perhaps a blessing, as it would likely have caused her anxiety to think of it-), Volterra would quickly realize that he had been wrong. He would feel the tear, and know that he was her first. Something like a nicker left Isopia's lips, but for a girl who had never offered such a sound to anyone before, it sounded virginal and tentative.

want me. appreciate this. do you even realize what this means? can you imagine for someone like me, what this means? want me. value me. fight me. I, and no other, will heal from your roughness and can endure your height. do you feel what I feel

do this-

are you-

O

thoughts flooded her mind in incoherent jumble. Her mind had not been sufficiently drowned by her endorphin's, but it was sufficiently muted such that her instincts were able to control her body. Her stance widened, and though she was taller by a few inches than Volterra, there was no denying that his bulk was far superior. Her long and lean limbs tensed and yet shook ever so slightly with his weight, and she could feel her wings slipping forward and rising ever so slightly - and yet completely unbidden - to make way for his hooves.

And then...

Isopia the rational, Isopia the guarded, Isopia the distant -

- let go.

Sweat broke out behind her ears and on her neck, and her long eye lashes fluttered open and closed with the rolling movements of their bodies. Grasses and stones tried to take hold of her hooves, as if to give her support, but were broken away by each of Volterra's movements as if the ground beneath them was heaving with their passion. Without thought, but yielding to the influxes and influences of her body, Isopia rolled forward on her hooves, adjusting the angles of her long body - it wasn't as though she needed to add height, but the slight shifting in how the puzzle-pieces of their body's fit together sent delicious ripples of pleasure all throughout Isopia's body. Sounds left her lips, mere echoes of the crescendos of her body, and yet just as jubilant and excited.

For the first time, Isopia stopped thinking, and let herself feel.

And it felt good.

@Volterra 

WTF. This was my 12 post of the night so I thought it would be short. OOPS. Feel free to do a before / fade / after if you want? or w/e

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Red on the ground, bleed out - by Isopia - 01-31-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Volterra - 02-02-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Isopia - 02-03-2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Volterra - 02-06-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Isopia - 02-07-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Volterra - 02-11-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Isopia - 02-15-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Volterra - 02-17-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Isopia - 02-18-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Volterra - 02-18-2016, 02:50 PM