the Rift

[OPEN] A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
The Thief’s gaze landed on the mare as the newcomer exclaimed her curiosities of her. The smile never faltered, though. It was a new event to add to her list – surprising someone by her appearance (and not in a sexual way). She pretended not to hear it for the newcomer’s sake. Even still, her fluted ears perked to her as she averted her gaze as to not look directly in the Thief’s deep blue gaze and instead paused, moving forward toward her and smiled as bright as could be. The Thief dipped her golden crown once again, briefly before Elspeth began to speak. Yet her sentence ended abruptly and she quickly changed her words, speaking of being new to Helovia and such. Rexanna nodded gently.

It’s a pleasure Elspeth.” She began, shifting her weight so her golden hip poked out slightly in a more relaxed pose. “If it is a home that you seek, we would be glad to take you. I trust Calder and Zandora’s judgements. With that in mind and a home to return to, is there any skills you can offer for the Basin?” She questioned, tilting her head slightly. After a second, she realized she should probably explain that she wasn’t a lead and let a giggle escape her cream maw. “Ah, forgive me. I’m the lead Thief here. I believe the leads are busy attending to their Leady matters? We’ll just go with that.” She paused, another laugh escaping as she paired it with a wink to Elspeth.

Don’t feel the need to decide right now, there’s plenty of time to find out what you’d be interested in. We do get those that are curious about following interests right off the bat, though.” She nodded again, flicking her dual toned tail across the snowy Basin floor, patiently waiting for Elspeth to speak.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

@Elspeth
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Elspeth - 01-31-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Zandora - 02-03-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Calder - 02-06-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Rexanna - 02-06-2016, 02:35 AM
RE: A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Elspeth - 02-06-2016, 02:52 PM
RE: A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Rexanna - 02-20-2016, 08:45 PM
RE: A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Elspeth - 02-20-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Rexanna - 02-21-2016, 04:59 AM