the Rift

[OPEN] A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
She listened dutifully as she let Elspeth speak. She spoke her thank you’s and her experience as a healer. Rexanna nodded along the way, showing her with both her fluted ears and attention that she was listening to the newcomer. She spoke of her uncertainty in knowing what the ranks are and as Rexanna parted her lips to speak, she noticed that she had lowered her head, shaking it. Of course the trek to the Basin was nothing easy, so Rexanna understood her tiredness. She wasn’t sure how many breaks they had taken from wherever they came from, but she understood exhaustion. She felt it more so now than ever, having a child and all.

The Thief clamped her lips shut, listening as she continued and wished to learn more of them later after she had slept some. The golden mare nodded, smiling a bit brighter. “Yes, of course. There’s no rush. If you find something that strikes your fancy we can definitely get you situated. As of now, we reside mostly in caves. I’d offer you to stay in mine but I don’t think you’d want to be woken up by a child ever few hours.” A wink escaped the mare with a gentle chime of a giggle surpassing her lips. “Perhaps Calder and Zandora can help you look for one. If you need anything, I’ll be around – just come and find me! Feel free to explore when you get rested. Again, welcome.” She spoke softly, trying to put all of her words into a swift enough response to her so that Elspeth could sleep. With that, she flicked her tail briefly, allowing time for a response from the mare if she were to have one before turning to return to her duties.

She figured Elspeth could find her way around, she seemed strong enough. That was all the Thief needed to know. She was adorned with adorable little budding horns as well, which made it all the easier to accept the kind mare into the herd. She hoped that she had been doing the right thing with accepting people in the Basin in the place of her Lords and Lady (still unknown to her that Thranduil had left).

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

@Elspeth
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Elspeth - 01-31-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Zandora - 02-03-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Calder - 02-06-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Rexanna - 02-06-2016, 02:35 AM
RE: A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Elspeth - 02-06-2016, 02:52 PM
RE: A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Rexanna - 02-20-2016, 08:45 PM
RE: A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Elspeth - 02-20-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: A Peaceful Refuge [welcoming] - by Rexanna - 02-21-2016, 04:59 AM