the Rift

[OPEN] Crossing Paths

Kalona Posts: 40
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

In his relatively short time here in Helovia the golden stag had met a decent number of new faces. Some kind, some arrogant but for the most part none had taken him as particularly overly hostile to their arrival. The odd few showed hostility to the new change but was that really their fault? It was not as if he had chosen to come here after all. He had watched others be ridiculed for their differences but what did he care, it wasn't like he knew any of them anyway. He was a lone soldier left to fend for himself in this strange atmosphere that was full of unknown dangers plus the odd monster that seemed to have followed them through the rifts. Again, not their fault. If Helovians needed someone to blame why didn't they turn to their beloved gods who had brought them all here opening the portals in the first place.

The faint feminine scent drew to him across the currents intriguing his senses before he actually felt the mare's presence nearby. Tremors seemed to shake the earth in a dull wave before things slowly settled to bring on the onslaught of words from the dark creature. Drawing himself up to defend himself against any possible attack the golden beauty fixated his blue orbs on those of his greeter. If she thought she intimidated him, she would have to think again for he had certainly faced much greater challenges than that of a angered fae. Holding his ground he refused to give the woman headway but listened carefully to what she had to say. "Ah but if you recognize me, then I am no stranger then am I?" He commented smoothly with a sly smirk.

"I suppose you could try if you really wanted but it would be such a waste of time." Thinking of what that battle would look like he couldn't help but chuckle silently to himself. Women were such finicky creatures that really made no sense to him but he supposed they were there for some reason or another. "My intentions? Well lets say they are what you consider to be good. This place definitely paints a much more promising picture than that of the desert wasteland." He replied his voice still like silk and his posture unwavering despite the brittle appearance of his host.

•• TAGS: @Ki'irha
•• NOTES: ••

“We who are immortal, we are chained to this life by a chain of gold, and we dare not sever it for fear of what lies beyond the drop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs   Image by click <3
[Image: kalona_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4h_by_moonston...9ggy0e.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads
Permission to Attack Or Use Magic Upon with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Crossing Paths - by Kalona - 01-31-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Ki'irha - 02-01-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Kalona - 02-01-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Ki'irha - 02-07-2016, 11:59 PM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Hotaru - 02-08-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Kalona - 02-09-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Ki'irha - 02-23-2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Hotaru - 03-08-2016, 04:41 AM