the Rift

Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman]

Sandman Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sandman
There's something I'm not revealing...

The femme stumbled at his call, and Sandman felt a quick flash of regret. He hadn’t meant to startle the smaller mare. A sharp bark drew his attention, followed by a streak of black and white that resolved itself into the form of a dog. The mutt paid him no attention however, instead charging out into the waves to play with the dame. A whinny sounded from someplace to his side, and the chestnut stallion turned his head to watch the approach of another stag. The dunskin at least showed some sense, choosing to remain near him, safely out of reach from the cold water. He nodded at the greeting, but remained silent. Some time later the scarred creature spoke again, earning a smile. “They must both be mad.”

“Indeed. That water has to be freezing.” He noticed the dark fae had finally grown tired of the ocean and was drawing near to where he and the other stud stood. She spoke, stuttering slightly, though he was unsure if it was due to nerves or chill. “Sandman,” he returned, finding no reason not to offer his name to these strangers. Her question caused him to emit a soft chuckle. “I had hoped that there might be some warmth to be found here. That’s not the case, obviously, but I find that the trip was worthwhile anyway.” Crown moved to face the other steed, hoping to draw him into the conversation as well. “How about you? Any particular reason for coming to the beach?”

OOC:
Walking the walk
Talking the talk
Thinking my thoughts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-11-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-13-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-14-2012, 02:17 AM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-18-2012, 01:56 AM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-22-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-28-2012, 12:07 AM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-28-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-30-2012, 06:18 PM