the Rift

Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman]

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu

Rowan's voice did not appear in response to his praise. He was slightly disappointed, having a true fascination in understanding more of what enabled her to withstand pain so well, it could prove a useful to train himself in.

Instead she let her words, and her eyes, coat the other stallion at his side. For a mare so unaccustomed to stallions she certainly took to them fast enough. A smirk gradually crawled its way onto Ricochet's lips as he witnessed the manner in which she nearly leaned into Sandman, who was more than willing to be the gentleman and hold her up, so to say. Ricochet would get little accomplished if they were both too busy with thoughts churning in their groins.

Sandman's interest in his query sparked hope in Ricochet's breast, nodding respectively at the response given. He would certainly have to meet this stallion again, but another time, another place. Now would not be ideal, not for either of them.

In the midst of Rowan telling a bit of her backstory, Guns came streaking along the beach. Ricochet's attention flashed down to the dog, catching each other's eyes before breaking apart. Suddenly his body was more tense, more ready, his casual stance dissipated in preparation to depart.

"Our pasts are so key in defining our future. Often the terrible shadows of our mind lend us the greatest strength... or the biggest weaknesses. I see strength in you though Rowan." He smiled towards her before granting his eyes to Sandman as well, a suggestion that Ricochet found strength in him as well. "For now I must leave you my friends. I hope I might see you again in a different sun's shine. I am in the Foothills, should you ever wish to find me." Ricochet had began to step away with slow, sideways movements. As he nodded to each and completely bowed out of their grouping to follow his dog to other matters, he tossed a comment back over his shoulder before shifting into a ground-eating lope.

"Enjoy!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-11-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-13-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-14-2012, 02:17 AM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-18-2012, 01:56 AM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Ricochet - 10-18-2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-22-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-28-2012, 12:07 AM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-28-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-30-2012, 06:18 PM