the Rift

Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman]

Sandman Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sandman
There's something I'm not revealing...

Bulky head was shaken slightly. “No, it was not your fault. This memory wants to be remembered. If not you, then someone or something else would have triggered it.” The truth, he realizes. He could not forget, no matter how much he wished to. He resents this new development, faded images and sounds that drift through his mind with no regard for his sanity. He wonders if he will ever be free of the Arabian mare, wonders if he even wants to be rid of her. Every day brings pain now, the simplest of things calling her shade to torment him. Even standing on the brink of the ocean, so far from where he met her that he couldn’t begin to count the miles, she finds him.

He feels the need to run, to bolt, to outrace the phantom that lingers so close. To forget everything in the simple act of galloping. It is so tempting that he almost charges away without explanation, but years of discipline are not so easily discarded. It would be rude, and so he remains for a moment longer, enough to offer a few words to Rowan rather than leave her silently. “I fear I must depart now. It has been a pleasure, Rowan.” He almost says more, but holds back before the rest of his speech can come. He simply smiles instead, hoping she’ll understand, and finally unleashes the pent up energy that he has been holding back, rushing away in a thunder of hooves that quickly fades until naught remains of the stallion besides his churned prints in the sand.

OOC:Darn Sandman, becoming all tormented without warning me.
Walking the walk
Talking the talk
Thinking my thoughts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-11-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-13-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-14-2012, 02:17 AM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-18-2012, 01:56 AM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-22-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-28-2012, 12:07 AM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-28-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: Ignore the Cold, It's Just a Feeling [Sandman] - by Sandman - 10-30-2012, 06:18 PM