the Rift

I dream you're still here [Jen]

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme

Aithniel
The first flame burned gloriously, but the second flame burns cold.

Aithniel awaited another battle, eager to test her skills and learn. She paced along borderlands and realms, seeking a player for her bloody game. It was not vengeance or violence she sought, but learning. If anyone came at her, she wanted to be able to swiftly put them down - just like an alpha would yank a beta into submission with snaps, snarls and ease. Maybe then she could be like Gaucho, so strong and capable. Maybe then she would be worthy of a greater title? Maybe even a lead warrior? That was a good goal and something she hoped to attain, one day.

Einarr would be hard to uproot from his position, but she was willing to chip away at the old man until she used him as her steps to ascension. One battled at a time. One day, one hoof forward. This little sunny princess was not going to be content with sitting in a tower and waiting on prince charming to come to her rescue. No, she was going to rescue herself and choose her own destiny.

The end of Orangemoon was proving difficult though, as cold was settling in rather thoroughly. She couldn't even imagine being in the Basin right now. They were probably all popsicles with sticks up their butt and frozen. Except Erebos... He was different. Zera was even complaining about it, and he rarely felt or said a word, silent little watchman as he was. The griffin settled into her shoulder, bright golden eyes peering out from her hair as he snuggled into her warmth.

This time, he had to watch and see so that he could learn about this fighting thing too. She was curious what he would think about it, since he seemed to hold no opinions about anything else. Now, she would just have to wait where she stood in the center of her world next to a decrepit, leafless tree. Surely someone would make it before sundown.

[[(0/3) (words here)
- OPEN SPAR! Any opponent welcome! (Jen claimed it!)
- Location: Thistle Meadow at Noon on the last day of Orangemoon
- Terrrain: VERY cold but no snow and no clouds in the sky - sort of that wan, bright winter light
- No other restrictions

(TO ADMIN :D I will post my battle rolling thing once I know my opponent)]]

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
I dream you're still here [Jen] - by Aithniel - 02-01-2016, 03:20 PM
RE: I dream you're still here [Jen] - by Ashamin - 02-05-2016, 09:59 AM
RE: I dream you're still here [Jen] - by Aithniel - 02-10-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: I dream you're still here [Jen] - by Ashamin - 02-16-2016, 11:31 AM
RE: I dream you're still here [Jen] - by Time - 03-14-2016, 09:29 PM