Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

"I'm sorry," I had expected that. It's okay, I said simply and had been about to reach out when the other mare showed up. As I watched the exchange between the two, it was clear they had met before. They exchanged names, which I guess had either not happened or was not remembered from the first time. The way Ezital had stepped up toward me made my heart flutter slightly. "Pretty," Sarabi had caught the word with her keen hearing. Was she referring to me? To Ezital? But I didn't have long to dwell on that. "If your intentions are still to teach me your idea of manners, I assure you that it is a full time, endless, thankless job. Best to save yourself from the agony, tears, and inevitable failure now; this train wreck has already left the station." Train wreck? I didn't see my friend as a train wreck. If anything I was the train wreck. But I wasn't going to say that right now. Obviously things had not gone well last time. It didn't seem to be going well this time either. "Nay, boy, I will not be your babysitter. Your atrocious conduct is no matter of mine, I only ask you don't deliberately treat women like scum without reason," Her words made me pin my own ears back. Before I could stop myself I spoke too. The only one I see treating anyone like scum around here is you. Sarabi growled, feeling my emotions of protectiveness.

Ezital thankfully spoke again, I hope before the mare realized that I had even spoken. "What are you doing out here anyway? Don't you already have the biggest cave picked out for yourself, being a healer of such importance?" I snorted softly. His sass was rubbing off on me. It felt good to be sassy again. I had not allowed myself to be sassy since... Well since the takeover and the loss of my parents. Speaking of, I bet my mother had been a better healer than this one was. "Shouldn't you be waiting upon Kaj's every beck and call, tending to his every boo-boo?" My two toned eyes flashed to Ezital's for a second. Was he feeding off my own feelings for the Czars? I hope not. I have my reasons... Unless... Unless he cares about me enough... No. I won't think like that.

"Do you think my job entails only lounging around the Falls waiting for people to get hurt? I don't spend much time here," I wanted to roll my eyes. Maybe being the daughter of a former Earth Medic let me know a bit to much. That's useful. So not around at if anyone needs you. I muttered softly. The mare's next words sparked something inside me. "I need to find someone to teach a few herbs to, actually," I bet I have more knowledge about herbs than you do. Oh yes, I went there. I could feel Sarabi's annoyance at my sudden sass to someone who holds a rank. But I don't remember her being called an Earth Medic the last time we had all met. You better hope, she don't know more than Mom and Keiran did. Sarabi was right. I better hope that was the case. Or else I might be in trouble.

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Ezital

Messages In This Thread
Winter is Coming - by Ezital - 02-01-2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Vitani - 02-17-2016, 02:45 AM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Ezital - 02-17-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Agnodice - 02-17-2016, 05:52 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Vitani - 02-17-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Ezital - 02-18-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Agnodice - 02-25-2016, 12:36 AM