the Rift

[OPEN] burning a candle at both ends

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real, for the Devil at the cross road wants to make a Deal

It dropped to the ground, the wolf hide that was stolen. Nox was on his way to find the creature who stole it, but Deimos had beat him to it. His black maw reached down to pick up the hide. He flung it over his back where it belonged. The gray stone holding the front legs together glistened as it laid over his scared back once again. It was a good time to get this pelt back due to the winter. The wolf hide gave warmth along with protection from the dark magic. Gray orbs looked across the lake as he listened to Deimos apologize for the pelt being taken. Then he heard him speak of the one who took it. "Thank you my Lord for getting it back for me. I was just on my way to go find the little bastard to take it back. I know your a busy man, taking care of the herd. " His deep voice rumbled with Latin tones. then he heard the sweet sound of a wonderful blue mare.

He watched her body approach with bright eyes. Then her warm muzzle touched his cheek. He smiled softly as he reached out to touch her before she walked away. "Hello Tiamat." he smiled brightly before watching her go to work on Deimos. "I am glad you showed up to help. I did not have enough herbs."He watched as Deimos looked to the herbs that they were offering him. Nox could tell he was unsure what to do with them so his voice spoke again. " If you eat the ones I offered and the one Tia offered it will help heal from the inside of your body." He motioned towards the herbs he had laid in front of the reaper. The demonic horns tilted to the side to see what the reaper would have to say next.

He wondered for a moment if the sweet blue mare would wonder how the reaper got cut up. Nox knew he was in a fight, or a challenge. A thief would not just give up his goods that easy. Most of them would fight for their items, and for their pride. The black stags both knew how the world worked in Helovia, but Tiamat not so much. She was so innocent and had no clue about the real dangers of not standing up for your self. He found himself studying the Reaper for a moment. He knew this creature was a walking demon like himself, but Deimos felt colder then Nox.

"Talking here"

@Deimos

@Tiamat

Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
burning a candle at both ends - by Deimos - 02-01-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: burning a candle at both ends - by Tiamat - 02-05-2016, 02:25 AM
RE: burning a candle at both ends - by Deimos - 02-06-2016, 05:38 PM
RE: burning a candle at both ends - by Mortuus Nox - 02-10-2016, 09:47 PM