the Rift

[OPEN] & the direwolves gather 'round the fire

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

Her winged companion soars peacefully above them, making wide circles around the pillars of roaring flames. Heat radiates from the orb of licking light that hisses and snaps while it consumes the dead tree. Anyone within a 20 ft radius would surely be able to feel the placid warmth – and of course the heat intensifies as you get closer and closer. Enough to singe your fur, that's for certain. She is but a safe distance from it though, peering down at her ragged old friend with humor dancing in her flame-lit gaze, a smile across her pink lips. The fire fights nothing for the spotlight, for the moon is absent and the stars twinkle in the distant darkness. The aurora borealis sparkles loyally on the horizon but does not reach its ribbons above the flaming tower quite yet – so the bright beacon is alone to shine its flickering orange glow across whatever it can.

She laughs aloud as he flops over lazily and declares his fate to be nothing but dismal doom and death ahead. Her shortened tail tosses and she lets out a snort with laughter bubbling through it. “Ew but what if I were to catch it?” She pretends disgust and clicks her tongue, “No no Alby – no freebies even if it's terminal. Deepest sorries, honeylove.” Her face scrunches playfully and she gives him a coy look, ready to say something rather naughty and flirtatious when suddenly their alone-ness is interrupted by Eldala's arrival. At first Tangere is unaware of Albrecht coming to stand but soon notices that she can feel his presence more and looks over to find him on his feet. She smiles without purpose. Just a smile of random delightedness to just be looking at him... She catches herself and inwardly fumbles with her own awkward behavior. Her eyes meet Eldala cheerfully and a welcoming grin curls happily across her rosy lips. “Oh Eldala!” She responds with joy singing in her voice as the mare approaches. “I've been quite well, quite well. And you, love?” She watches as the two exchange looks. Do they know each other? She questions internally but has decided to let them sort it out...intros or hellos and how are yous. She is socially graceful enough to leave room for them to interact easily.

non omnis moriar

Image Credit<3

sorry i've taken forever <3

@Eldala @Albrecht

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
RE: & the direwolves gather 'round the fire - by Tangere - 04-23-2016, 03:13 PM