the Rift

Dignified Disfigurement [Join Request]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona
L E A N D E R

It seemed that his way with words was not perfect lately. Just as he had unintentionally intruded on the question of the Foothill's military with Svetlana, his own honest words ended up bothering the buckskin Unicorn. The stallion let out an annoyed sound as Leander told Nefertari that he thought the stranger could understand him. Well, it seemed that his assumption was correct. Still, he could not blame the unfortunate boy, for his horn seemed to cause him pain, likely in more ways than one.

Little Nefertari certainly took a quick liking to the dark maned brute, and though he was always unnerved when he saw her be so open with strangers, her sweet words lightened the mood. She had nothing but innocence in her heart, it seemed. The gold stag hoped she'd never have to lose her forward, loving nature. If he could, he'd make sure she never would. "You don't need to look for Kri, love. She will be here soon enough, don't worry. Besides, I think our friend here would like it if you stayed. I think you might be better at communicating with him than I am." He glanced to the other stallion with a smile, noticing how the two seemed to connect. He was charming, but his nature was often more appealing to mares.

His new daughter's suggestion seemed agreeable for the buck, for he started to illustrate his name in the ground. Leander watched carefully, stepping closer to the drawing in the footing. It was feline, clearly, though of what kind, he was confused. Silently, he began to recall all of the felines he'd seen. It was not a mountain lion, like the crazy mare Histe's, nor a tiger, for it lacked the distinct stripes. It was smaller, with a stubby tail. The image was familiar, for he had seen such cats in his old land. Bobcat? No, that wasn't a true name. With a questioning gaze, he looked to the dusty charger. "Is your name Lynx?"

Messages In This Thread
Dignified Disfigurement [Join Request] - by Lynx - 10-12-2012, 12:45 AM
RE: Dignified Disfigurement [Join Request] - by Nefertari - 10-25-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Dignified Disfigurement [Join Request] - by Nefertari - 10-29-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: Dignified Disfigurement [Join Request] - by Leander - 11-02-2012, 09:01 PM