the Rift

[PRIVATE] lets dance

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri;
IF THERE'S ONE THING I'VE LEARNED IN LIFE ITS TO FIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, FIGHT FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE, AND NEVER FORGET TO TELL THEM HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU WHILE THEY'RE STILL ALIVE.

I knew that the closer it got to Frostfall the more the temperature would drop. With that would come the aches and pains that the winter cold tended to set deep in bones. The only problem was that it wasn't Frostfall yet and I was already beginning to feel the ache in my shoulder and wing joint. I'd hoped that it would pass with time, but the injury I had sustained during the rift god fights lingered. It was a constant reminder of what had happened and what we had all done to protect Helovia. It made me wonder how many other still suffered with aches and pains related to the fight and how they were dealing with it.

Unfortunately for me I had decided to go out for the afternoon and it was easy to venture far away when you were flying. The distance seemed minimal until you had to walk it back. The moon was already high in the sky and I was still walking and silently thinking about how stupid I was to go so far when my wing had been aching so much. I pressed on, not wanting to stop until I made it at least to the secret place I shared with Dragomir. I'd be lying if there wasn't a part of me that hoped when I got there I would finally find him, but I had gotten to the point where I wasn't holding my breath anymore. I couldn't.

I was getting tired, though, and I was growing less and less sure that I would make it to the place I wanted. "Why did I have to fly so far?" I wondered aloud to myself as I trudged through the meadow. "Why couldn't I have stopped closer but no. Stupid Ranjiri had to go all the way to that mountain top meadow before turning around to come back."

"."

ooc://
because david bowie was on the radio and i couldn't think of a title xD

Credits

@Roux

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
lets dance - by Ranjiri - 02-02-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: lets dance - by Roux - 03-20-2016, 09:29 PM