the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bootylicious

Quentin Posts: 20
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 5 HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
DarkShadow
I do believe in fairies!
Quentin giggled loudly, quite amused with the fact that he'd surprised the other stallion. Hazel eyes showed his glee as the male shifted his weight from hoof to hoof. He was pleased that a grin graced the brute's features as he turned to fully face him. “Are you my fairy godfather?” The fairy laughed musically at this, his wings fluttering with amusement.

“Oh darling, if only.” His grin grew wider here, though his features took on a more flirtatious manner. “However, I've been known to grant a wish or two.” Quentin winked, sliding himself closer to the peppermint colored male. The scent of sweetness was filling his nostrils and the Warmblood wasn't quite sure if it was just his imagination or if the male really smelled like that. “It's not us....” Well that settled it then. This handsome little thing was absolutely divine!

Reaching his muzzle closer, Quentin inhaled deeply, somehow making the otherwise rude action quite delicate and flirtatious. “My, you smell delicious.” He moves closer still, hazel eyes meeting green as he slowly closes the gap between them. “Handsome and divine. My what gods sent you to me? I must have been a very good boy!” He chuckles, the sound deeper than usual, the huskiness of his interest becoming quite clear.

He was testing his luck, who knew how this other male would take his flirting? He could be seconds away from having his glorious wings ripped from his back. However, Quentin wasn't one to dwell on the negatives. Noting the pink that adorned this male's legs, the male wondered how he could be anything but in his ballpark. Then again, he'd been wrong before. Never stopped him though!

Snorting softly, Quentin batted his eyelashes in a very mare-like manner. If his orientation wasn't obvious then he was doing something wrong.

"Talk."
"Voices."

OOC- Wheeeeee!
(the fabulous!)
image credits

@Johnny
[Image: 568b0cff16b64]

Please tag me in all posts!
Non-lethal magic/force is allowed. Please ask if unsure :)

Messages In This Thread
Bootylicious - by Johnny - 02-02-2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Bootylicious - by Quentin - 02-13-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: Bootylicious - by Johnny - 02-16-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Bootylicious - by Quentin - 02-17-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Bootylicious - by Johnny - 03-03-2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Bootylicious - by Quentin - 03-10-2016, 09:53 PM