the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bootylicious

Quentin Posts: 20
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 5 HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
DarkShadow
I do believe in fairies!
Quentin was pleased at the other male's reaction, the brute returning his grin. What a day this has been! Finally, another male that quite possibly floated down the same river he did. Whatever he'd done to grace the Gods above, Quentin was quite glad he'd done it.

“I uh… don’t know about the gods but a witch had something to do with that scent. She thought it'd be a curse...” The fairy chuckled at the other male's response. He wasn't sure if he was making him nervous, or if he was really that oblivious to Quentin's flirting. Either way, the pale male wasn't going to give up that easily. Especially not with a catch like this before him!

“Well, either way, she knew what she was doing.” Those eyelashes were working overtime, hazel eyes hooded with seductiveness. The Warmblood found himself wondering what this little stud muffin tasted like, which to be honest, had never crossed his mind with anyone else before. “Way to be a weirdo.” He snorts softly in response. This brute didn't know him, so why not go all out and throw his cards face down. After all, what did he have to lose?

“So uh, you got a name?” Fluttering his wings, the male feigns embarrassment at the other male's question. “How rude of me! Here I am jumping your bones and I didn't even offer my name.” He sighs, shaking his elegant head in disbelief. “I'm Quentin, an absolute delight to be at your service, darling.” He winks, flicking his teal colored tail around his rump. He takes another step, though he was already obviously invading the others personal bubble. Until the smaller male made it obvious he didn't want to be so close, nothing would deter Quentin from making his interest known.

"Talk."
"Voices."

OOC- Sorry it took me so long to reply :/ been in a rut as of late
(the fabulous!)
image credits

@Johnny
[Image: 568b0cff16b64]

Please tag me in all posts!
Non-lethal magic/force is allowed. Please ask if unsure :)

Messages In This Thread
Bootylicious - by Johnny - 02-02-2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Bootylicious - by Quentin - 02-13-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: Bootylicious - by Johnny - 02-16-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Bootylicious - by Quentin - 02-17-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Bootylicious - by Johnny - 03-03-2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Bootylicious - by Quentin - 03-10-2016, 09:53 PM