the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mother, where did you go?

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

Ever since the fire where Mother had come to save me, things had been well very strained between the two of us. So I have to admit I was not surprised one morning to wake up and find her just, gone. I know she loves me, but I wonder if maybe she just couldn't handle an adventurous young colt like me.[/size][size=x-small] Not to mention, I was always wondering off trying to find Father. I didn't know where his herd was, just that he lived in a herd called the Falls and that he was a warrior there. Mother never really spoke of him, and I got the feeling early on that he meant nothing to her. Being a child and figuring out that your parents mean nothing to each other... Well didn't give me a real sense of family. What did, was whenever Father and Alanna did find me they greeted me as if they missed me. As if they wanted me around. Alanna had sought me out many times in my short life, each time making sure I knew she was there. Her presence, made me feel sure that Father cared for me even if he was not there.

So as I stand here next to the blood red waters, wondering what to do next. It may be as dark as night, but my body tells me it's morning. It does not take long though, for me to be found. A wolf stalks me nearby, watching and waiting. But strangely does not attack right away. I am scared, but a sudden bright light gives me some comfort. What was the wolf waiting for? Maybe the pack? But suddenly it howls, turns and moves slowly off. My head tilts to the side not understanding why it had done this. What would chase off a wolf, that had not attacked? I look around, starting to become scared that something bigger and worse lurked in the darkness. Was I really left alone here, to meet my fate? Would I ever see my Father or Alanna again? Or my Mother? Did any of them even want me? Off in the distance, I hear the wolf howling again. I wish I could understand what they were saying.

What I did not realize was that with my heightened emotion, bright silver flames began to lick across my back. I turned my head to see where the light came from and was startled to see that it was me! I dropped to the earth and began to roll to put it out. But the only thing that did was get me dirty. As I just stood there and tried to calm down, the flames began to die down as well. I knew I wasn't controlling it... But yet, it seems my emotions do. Strange.

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
Mother, where did you go? - by Brendan - 02-02-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Mother, where did you go? - by Aaron - 02-02-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Mother, where did you go? - by Brendan - 02-02-2016, 05:08 PM