the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mother, where did you go?

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Alanna</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

Aaron has been worrying so much about his son, that since he had to return to the herd I offered to stay out in the wilds and keep looking. We have not seen Brendan since the giving tree, and even I am worried for the little colt. He is the first born of my bonded, and as far as we know the only blood he has left. I can not fail him. He still feels guilty about the fate of his little sisters, I won't have him feeling guilty about losing a child as well. Not when it seemed everything was finally coming together for him. I know he was torn about giving up the search, especially since Cheveyo wants to meet the little boy.

I have searched all across the wilds to the south. Every now and then I would pick up a slight scent of either the boy of his whore of a mother, but they were fleeting. So reluctantly I turned north. I am not a fan of the north, as it comes far to close to the Basin for my comfort. But as I draw closer into the Blood Falls, the scent of the boy and his mother grow stronger. But to my dismay, the smell of a wolf is strong to. I hide my concern from the bond, not wanting the already concerned Father to worry even more. I can feel him trying to figure out my emotions, but I remain quiet. I circle around, following the smells until one fades away. I can not hide my anger then but I am focused even more on finding the boy. His mother, the whore who had tempted my bonded into action had left the boy.

Yes, I think it is clear of what I think of the mother of Brendan. But the colt I am fiercely protective of. So when I see the wolf lingering close and about to pounce, and the colt completely unaware I move into action. I use my own magic, draining the energy right out of the wolf. It must be about the same time that Brendan sees the wolf as he body bursts into this bright silver light. My eyes quickly adjust just as the huntress slowly moves off. Mission accomplished. "Found him, alone. Trying to lead him back now. Going to be a while." I say quickly. As he rolls in the dirt trying to put out the flames I circle back around to come back in from the same way he and his worthless mother had entered. Aaron of course answered me back wanting to know where Phantom was. I could tell he only cared because of his son and the fact he was alone. "No where to be found." I could feel his anger, which quickly changed to love and joy. Cheveyo must be near.

In the meantime I move in and touch my nose to the boy's leg to let him know I am here. Gently I nip at his heels and try to get him to follow me. The Blood Falls is not safe, while the Hidden Falls are.

talk

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Mother, where did you go? - by Brendan - 02-02-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Mother, where did you go? - by Aaron - 02-02-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Mother, where did you go? - by Brendan - 02-02-2016, 05:08 PM