the Rift

[OPEN] Mirror, Mirror

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Working for herself had fallen to the wayside lately. Although she had procured a bright orange pebble from the Isles with the wonderful and super adorable Murtagh- she had yet to finish the last of the God’s request. Why did it always have to be so rough? She understood now why she had to bring ridiculous things back, but it still irked her a bit to know her God’s were in a way… mortal. Could they be killed? Could balance come hailing down and crash around them?

The thought darkened her mind as she tried to move away from the topic. Her goal for now was to be as quick as possible in gaining the items she required. One of them was a mirror, luckily being in the Edge did have its perks. They were graced with Glaziers, wielders of glass. And the last time she checked, mirrors were pretty dang reflective in certain aspects. Crawling her way towards the center of the Edge, she kept her eye out for those who were gifted with the art.

Between Anzanie and Alune- one of them had to be there. It shouldn’t be hard to track one down and get them to whip up a little mirror. She required only a small surface, so they wouldn’t have to exert themselves trying to do her a personal favor. She felt less bad knowing that the herd could still receive a majority of their efforts.

Trying not to look too quickly for them, she moved around lazily. No one except Murtagh and Edgar knew- and she wanted to keep that pool as small as possible. Elsa didn’t want to look weak to her peers. Like she had broken, and was too hurt, too tired to keep dealing with her problems. She felt like she was cheating in the game of life.

@Alune  or @Anzanie elsa just needs a small item of a mirror. :3
anyone else is welcome.

"talk" 

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Mirror, Mirror - by Elsa - 02-02-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Mirror, Mirror - by Anzanie - 02-15-2016, 07:25 AM
RE: Mirror, Mirror - by Elsa - 03-01-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Mirror, Mirror - by Anzanie - 03-06-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Mirror, Mirror - by Elsa - 03-07-2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Mirror, Mirror - by Anzanie - 03-08-2016, 04:41 PM
RE: Mirror, Mirror - by Elsa - 03-10-2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Mirror, Mirror - by Anzanie - 03-20-2016, 07:22 AM