[OPEN] Grounded

Grusha Posts: 56
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 2 HP: 65.5 |
Nashoba :: Timber Wolf :: Paralyze ali
grusha

It doesn't matter, doesn't matter if I scare you
I only wanted, only wanted someone else's skin

"I hope there are no monsters in this area. Whatever would we do without an adult to protect us."

Grusha snorted bitterly in reponse to Tae's remark, but she couldn't help but agree. "What can a pair of weak foalth do in the fath of danger?" She bit out. Nashoba, picking up on his bonded's irritation, growled and bared his small teeth at the ocean. The pup's growl was cut short by Mal lunging for him and grabbing him by the scruff. The pup yipped and bit at Mal's leg as the other pup tried to wrestle him to the ground.

At least they were having fun.

They hadn't been standing there together for long when someone else showed up. Grusha recognized her from a meeting not too long ago when their fathers had spoken. She had a twin, too, if Grusha remembered correctly. A puny little boy-twin. A prince and a princess because their mother was Sultana.

"Whatever." The bigger girl finally grunted with a roll of her blue eyes. "I don't care." It wasn't like she could tell the princess to take a hike, especially since they were in the Throat, grounded, and likely being watched by parents. "Do whatever you want printheth."

"Are those your companions?"

Grusha looked down at the two wolves as they continued to wrestle and kick up sand. Nashoba growled and grunted and howled as he wrestled with his brother, completely oblivious to the new girl. "No, we're juth babythitting." Grusha finally answered, because she felt it was a stupid question. Like wolf pups would just pal around with a couple of foals without their parents anywhere in sight.

Honestly.

Maybe if she wasn't so mad about being grounded she'd have the strength to be nicer to the Sultana's daughter. She'd just blame her rudeness on Ma and Pop and be done with it.

"."

Image Credits

@Tae
@Asavvi
[url=http://helovia.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=2405][/url]

Messages In This Thread
Grounded - by Tae - 02-03-2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Grounded - by Grusha - 02-05-2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Grounded - by Tae - 02-05-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Grounded - by Asavvi - 02-06-2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Grounded - by NPC - 02-21-2016, 10:25 AM
RE: Grounded - by Grusha - 02-29-2016, 04:07 PM