the Rift

[PRIVATE] once you meet someone

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
He had come to the island in hopes of finding his mother before Frostfall truly set in. He shook his horned head roughly as he headed as he flew slowly over the ocean. Silver eyes gazed below him as he finally made it to the jungle like island. Then his thoughts of his mother were gone as his gaze fell upon a mare below him. She was beautiful, chocolate and white, lithe and graceful. Taking a deep breath the stallion called down to her. His voice was powerful thunder as it boomed from his throat. He smiled down at her as his massive teal and silver wings pumped roughly at the air. After he was sure she saw him he angled towards her, and folded his wings. The chilly wind whistled in his ears and he dove straight towards her.

He didn't wait as long as he normally would, since he didn't want to hurt her, before pulling up. He landed with a loud thump in front of her his wings spread out in greeting. Girls loved it when guys showed off, right? He smiled brightly up at the taller girl. With age he realized it didn't matter that girls were taller or shorter, just that he was a gentleman. "Hello miss, I'm Ilios from the Dragon's Throat." He smiled silver eyes flashing warmly as he pulled his wings in to his sides. Up close she was even more beautiful. Teal claw like markings traced down her face, right below her stunning eyes. His smile grew as he looked over her face enjoying her slightly arched nose and dainty features. Her scent was sweet and warm, drawing him closer. He fought the urge to step closer and touch her tender flesh.

It wouldn't be right to touch a stranger, without knowing her name at least. He watched her curiously for a moment before speaking again, "Would you like to explore with me?" His voice was deep and drawling as he watched her curiously hoping she would say yes and follow him through the mysterious land. His smile turned kind and hopeful, laying it on thick, hoping she woudl say yes and take his mind off of his normal life.

Talk
Words;; 369
OOC/Tags;; @Isara Not the best, it will get better <3
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
once you meet someone - by Isara - 02-03-2016, 10:40 PM
RE: once you meet someone - by Ilios - 02-04-2016, 12:29 AM