the Rift

[OPEN] Delivered from the Shadows[BIRTHING]

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

I had kept a close tab on my little Shadow, the vixen that defied me in so many similar ways to the phantom that I had been addicted to countless moons ago. Whether she knew it or not, I lingered nearby on occasion, waiting for this very day to come. While I did not go into the Aurora Basin, my distaste for the land still prevalent on my tongue, I did often keep my life as a rogue to the north. I kept alert to any sounds of mares in foal, tracking her familiar scent to stay alert as to when she was around. It was how I followed her today, the trail of perfume she left behind as she went into labor.

I had arrived just in time to watch my child arrive in this cruel world, though I kept a large distance. I made no attempt to announce my presence was made as my chocolate gaze hammered down on them, auds pricking forward with curiosity as I watched Zandora rise to her feet with her horn pointed straight at the child's neck. My lips curled back into a silent snarl at the sight, stepping forward to prepare myself to intervene. Such action turned out to not be needed, as the mare's body language softened and she began to groom our child. Allowing the pair enough time to bond, knowing that it was necessary for my child to have an increased chance of survival, I studied the filly from a distance. There was no doubt that she was mine, there was not a soul in Helovia that could deny her heritage by any means. This thought pulled a smile at my lips, my crown raising with pride as I finally decided it was time to close in the distance between us.

"Very nice, my Shadow...To think, I thought I would have had to step in a few moments ago." The compliment was followed by a dark tone, sharp eyes narrowing at the vixen I had claimed as my personal pet when I indicated that I had seen her threaten the life of the filly. With a snort to dismiss the subject, I dropped my gaze down to the appaloosa filly to get a better look at her. She certainly would grow up to be a pretty little thing, a daughter that I would have to protect from any creature that had a mind as devilish as my own. My nose lowered to the girl, memorizing her scent as my voice rumbled towards my little Shadow. "What have you decided to name her?" My crown lifted as I stepped back, waiting for my daughter to rise to her feet.

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Delivered from the Shadows[BIRTHING] - by Zandora - 02-04-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Delivered from the Shadows[BIRTHING] - by Panzram - 02-12-2016, 12:40 AM