Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
I already know I'm going to hell
so at this points
it's go big or go home

Zandora had been lost in the moment of bringing something into this world, something of her own, that she had not noticed the presence of another. It was only when the growing black leopard's low growl released from her throat did Zandora's body coil in defense as she stepped over her filly, guarding her with everything she had, everything she was, could ever be. It felt so strange to be of such importance to this being, this being that's existence relied on her. This being that is yours Zandora. 

Her orbs sought for the body of which Evara alerted her of, eyes settling on Panzram in all of his flatteringly dark, delicious, glory. Her mind wards the snarling jade eyed leopard away, but her body does not yet relax. She knew herself quite well, and if she couldn't trust herself, then by hell she would not trust him. His words let her guard down slightly though as she steps aside to let the beast view the beauty of their creation. She does not wish to speak on her latter actions, for it was all impulse and zero thought. Lie to yourself, if you think it will solve your problems. She knows all to well the voice that had created itself in her mind was right, but she refuses to except it, and does not let her thoughts trip over it another second. 

His action brings her lost thoughts back to the earth, her defenses rising as he neared the girl. Zandora does not express her slight fear, for this was surely just how all mothers felt? This was not her own problem, right? She seemed to ask herself, searching for answers that would not come, looking for comfort that would not come. Panzram seems to be of no bad intent, and when he asks of her name, she glances back down to her ball of innocence, deciding on a name that just seemed right. "I have decided to name her Cortana."  She mutters, looking at him then, "How'd you find me? I did not think you would come." She askes, avoiding the words that wanted to come out that almost did, the words that showed weakness and would surely be unaccepted in those eyes of his. I missed you.

Cortana stirs underneath the gazes of the black and paint, Zandora's nose lowered as she nudged the wobbly filly to her feet, being sure to help her when she had finally risen. It had taken Cortana quite a few times, and it took a lot of encouragement, for she seemed to be disinterested in standing, in moving at all. There was concern that rested in Zandora's eyes, for this seemed abnormal to the first-time mother, surely this child of hers had not already felt her mother's burdens, and had lost interest in such a world, of such pain? Once again, Zandora is reminded, she is not ready.

Trying to prove to herself that this wasn't true, that she could be the mother that others had been, Zandora spoke softly to the clumsy filly, beckoning her to her side, perhaps a drink would help bring the color to those mirrors of eyes. After minutes of trying, with no response, Zandora looks hopelessly at Panzram as Cortana curled up in a ball beside Evara, more importantly, not beside her. The filly looked so dull so frail, "I-I don't understand what's wrong?" She mumbles, looking to him for something, for anything. You have failed Zandora, yet again.

OCC: @Panzram I'm not posting Cor again so you can go/anyone else

Image Credits!
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
Delivered from the Shadows[BIRTHING] - by Zandora - 02-04-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Delivered from the Shadows[BIRTHING] - by Zandora - 02-20-2016, 11:15 PM