the Rift

[OPEN] paint the sky black

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
a thief in the night,
with a priest by her side
It was an adventure, to say the least. Rexanna had set out with a mission of bringing Crowley back to the Basin, but it seemed to be more of an interesting endeavor than she had originally planned. It would’ve been more difficult to ask him to return, so instead the golden Thief had asked Ashamin to join her in the attempt at bringing the mysterious stallion back. She hadn’t much of an idea of what he looked like, but the duo had managed to trap Crowley, keeping him from running from the two of them to return home with the prize of what they had asked for.

Rexanna had stolen little things here and there in her travels. Never had she stolen anything here in Helovia, especially not another being. Yet here she was working to prove herself to her herd in making sure that they got what and whom they wanted. However, keeping tabs on a prisoner would be more difficult for her, seeing as she had a child to raise. Her plan was to let Ashamin take care of Crowley while the Thief took care of hers and Ashamins son. At least, that was the plan.

They made it to the icy borders of the Basin, the menacing Sentinels glaring down with almost a seal of approval of her actions. She carried pride within her chest as if it were a flower ready to bloom. The excitement of capturing someone and being able to use the Prisons that they had worked on cleaning up while she was pregnant was also quite exciting to her. The Thief turned her head, then, to Crowley and Ashamin. Blue gaze searching for Ashamin’s blackened ones almost as if to ask him if what they did was what the Basin had asked for. She lingered there momentarily before glancing to Crowley to make sure he was there as well.

Then, the mare turned her head out over the Basin, hoping that perhaps a lead would stop by and see what good Ashamin and her had done for the herd. Hoping to get some sort of recognition of their hard work. “We have returned with the prisoner!” Her voice called over the fallen snow with the intent to capture at least someone’s attention. Her mind wandered to Rein briefly, wanting to be sure that he was enjoying his time with Johnny and keeping himself out of trouble. Though despite her want to check on him, unfortunately motherly duties came second to the security of her position.

"Talk."
rexanna
and
ashamin
image credits

@Crowley @Ashamin SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER. I’ve never stolen anyone so I did my best, but if I need to change something let me know. xD Also, unsure if a lead needs to come or not so tags anyway :| @Deimos @Hotaru

It’s open for anyone else, but I want to be sure that Crowley and Ashamin will post first.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
paint the sky black - by Rexanna - 02-04-2016, 02:47 AM
RE: paint the sky black - by Ashamin - 02-04-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: paint the sky black - by Crowley - 02-16-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: paint the sky black - by Deimos - 02-17-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: paint the sky black - by Rexanna - 02-18-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: paint the sky black - by Ashamin - 02-18-2016, 02:12 PM