the Rift

[OPEN] Throatlings in the Snow

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
To truly understand the beast,
one must meet him,
and unlock that which beats within his glowing chest.
Ivezho had probably been a little too enthusiastic about being sent north for his patrol this season.

He had intentions of coming this far north even more regularly than each season - while the Throat was definitely his home, parts of his heart lived up here. His fondness for the icy-eyed maiden urged him to travel this way - and having a patrol up here was just as good an excuse to listen to said fondness and increase his chances of seeing her again.

The cold bit at his coat and the wind tugged at his mane and feathers , but Ivezho shone like a beacon against the wintry weather, a Sun in his own right, a light against the gloom of the snowy clouds above. The chill might have dampened the spirits of anyone else, but it only told Ivezho that he was closer to her, to the Basin, the land of unicorns and ice and snow.

But, if it weren't for that, he would have agreed with Ilios' sentiments; it was bloody cold.

"Hail, Ilios!" he called as his wings snapped out from his sides to scoop the chilly air and carry him towards the teal-and-crème stallion. In his flight, he noticed something, someone else. She was slight in build, dark and pale with streaks of gold in her hair - she had caught his eye, and as he landed deftly on the mountainside, his attention was swivelled towards her.

"Hail!" he called to the mare, curious as to what he and Ilios might have found on their patrol. "Who goes there?!"
Ivezho
image credits

@Ilios
@Zahra

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
Throatlings in the Snow - by Ilios - 02-04-2016, 03:52 AM
RE: Throatlings in the Snow - by Zahra - 02-10-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: Throatlings in the Snow - by Ivezho - 02-14-2016, 11:52 PM
RE: Throatlings in the Snow - by Ilios - 02-18-2016, 05:21 AM