the Rift

[OPEN] Throatlings in the Snow

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

He was late in his arrival to the patrol. Why was he always assigned patrols in the north? Did they not understand that he hates the cold? I mean there's a reason why out of all herds he did not choose the Aurora Basin, and he did choose the Throat. One day, he'll get assigned somewhere and south, hopefully at least. He had made this walk from north to south a few times too many, so the beast searched his mind for any he may wish to visit while up here. Memories of a lady in gold flash in his mind, and now the walk seemed but a jog away, for Miseal would get much more then a nod of Gaucho's head for doing his duties, yes he would be richly rewarded when he tracked down the maiden of cerulean eyes.

He focused on his rank magic, not wishing to chat with any of those that were unnecessary, wanting only to get these tedious patrols over with. I mean at least throw a few pretty women in the mix? Then the patrols would be much more worth-while. Shaking off such young thoughts, the chromed settles upon a gathering, figuring that they must be his patrolling partners. There was an vast array of colors ranging from creams and greens, blacks and whites, to tans and rusts. All these equines were also winged, a bit of envy coursed through his veins, oh how lovely it would be to be given such a gift of flight. The vine boy spoke, and Miseal finally could put names to all these people. "Well he's not Miseal, as I am. And you aren't Ivezho, so you're Illios, I'm Miseal an informant of the throat, and that's Ivezho. He stated blankly, not entirely interested in being here, as his thoughts were elsewhere. Turning his golden's to the mare they all questioned, he waited for her response, a single ear pointed forward whilst the other lay back in disinterest.

talk talk talk
OCC: he's a grumpy boy right now

M I S A E L

A storm is coming,
and it is conjured by my hand

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Throatlings in the Snow - by Ilios - 02-04-2016, 03:52 AM
RE: Throatlings in the Snow - by Zahra - 02-10-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: Throatlings in the Snow - by Ivezho - 02-14-2016, 11:52 PM
RE: Throatlings in the Snow - by Ilios - 02-18-2016, 05:21 AM
RE: Throatlings in the Snow - by Misael - 03-01-2016, 09:51 PM