the Rift

begin again

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

Her steps were airy, full of cheer and confidence as the frost crunched beneath them. She had been here just before Frostfall had latched itself onto Helovia, when the leaves finally fell away and the ground grew hard with the cold. Those moments of transition were rare to see, and she couldn't help but feel blessed that she was one of the very few who got to witness them. Everyone seemed to be so focused in their own lives, their own thoughts, that they often missed those little moments that often held such importance. The girl often looked for the little things, seeking them out like little trinkets that she could tuck away into her collection. How she loved every moment of life she breathed, and to be able to experience anything knew was a surprise she was always delighted to find. As her stepping slowed she heard a sound ahead in the depths of the Threshold, causing black-tipped ears to flicker in that direction. Soon she saw a beautiful mare walking about, seeming to look very lost.

Myrrine wasted no time in approaching her, being kind and smooth in her movements so as not to startle her. It was when she was within speaking distance that she heard the woman speak, and the spotted gal couldn't help but smile, dipping her head politely and letting wings flutter as she responded in her chime-like tone," Hello! I'm here! My name is Myrrine, it's a pleasure to meet you miss! May I ask your name?" She was obviously older than she, so Myrrine had to show her respect; not that she didn't do that with everyone anyways. When she finally got comfortable she smiled brightly, hazel eyes full of life and cheerfulness as she tilted her head gently, asking in her soft and polite tone," Have you been to Helovia before? If not, then welcome! I certainly hope you enjoy your stay. If there are any questions you have, please don't be afraid to ask!"

OOC: Sorry it's so blegh. Welcome! If you don't want me to tag you please let me know. Any questions don't be afraid to ask :)

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Freyja
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
begin again - by Freyja - 02-04-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: begin again - by Myrrine - 02-04-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: begin again - by Freyja - 02-04-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: begin again - by Archibald - 02-04-2016, 06:17 PM
RE: begin again - by Myrrine - 02-04-2016, 07:10 PM