the Rift

begin again

Freyja Posts: 15
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Nine years
Valentine
One minute she was alone and then, she wasn't. In the blink of an eye, someone was there, hazel eyes and a kind smile presented in front of her. Startled, Freya took a step back, her eyes roaming over the other's figure. Freyja's surprise was clear on her face as she laid her eyes on the smaller mare; were those wings growing out of her shoulders? Her blue eyes lingered on the mare's extra appendages for longer than she cared to admit, before finally coming to rest on her face.

"Ah, yes. Hello. My name is Freyja, it's nice to meet you." She smiled in return. This girl was obviously much younger than herself - in fact, she looked to be about Schuyler's age. This horse, this Myrrine, she had the same youthful, innocent look about her that her daughter had possessed the last time Freyja saw her - before she had left her mother and brother behind to start her own life. Their eyes glistened the same way, and the older mare found herself suddenly feeling almost maternal towards this young girl. This, combined with the passing memory of her daughter caused her heart to twinge slightly. She quickly shook it away; this was no time to be thinking of the past. She had a whole new life ahead of her, a plethora of new adventures awaiting her. Those things, those memories, their place was behind her.

"I have not been here before. I just arrived, actually, not too long ago." The white-faced mare responded. "I'm just trying to find my way out of here, really. Am I heading the right way? I feel a little lost." This forest was vast, and although she had spent most of her life in a forest, she still found this one difficult to navigate. Perhaps there was some sort of magical force keeping her here - the idea sounded absurd, but with everything she had seen on her travels, she knew it was not outside the realm of possibility.

Shifting her weight about, Freyja flicked her tail against her hocks, tilting her head at Myrrine. "Are you from these parts, Myrrine? Or are you a foreigner, like myself?" She looked a bit young to have gotten here from another place, but then again, Schuyler had set off on her own when she was only a few years old. Perhaps if Myrrine knew her way around, she would be willing to help get her out of here.

i lie around and wait for a heart i used to know

@Myrrine

Messages In This Thread
begin again - by Freyja - 02-04-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: begin again - by Myrrine - 02-04-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: begin again - by Freyja - 02-04-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: begin again - by Archibald - 02-04-2016, 06:17 PM
RE: begin again - by Myrrine - 02-04-2016, 07:10 PM
RE: begin again - by Freyja - 02-04-2016, 08:47 PM
RE: begin again - by Archibald - 02-06-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: begin again - by Myrrine - 02-07-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: begin again - by Freyja - 02-07-2016, 08:59 PM