the Rift

begin again

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

She seemed to accidentally startle the older woman, causing her to pause briefly in order for the lady to process the situation. She understood what it was like to come across something so new and different, especially if you weren't used to the magical wonders of Helovia. When she saw how fascinated she was by her wings she smiled and gently giggled, it ringing clearly yet pleasantly upon her maw. Turning to the side to give the mare a better view she flickered them, tilting her head and sweetly speaking once more," They're something unique aren't they? I was blessed with them by the Gods when I arrived here. I used to be an equine just like you in my old world. Helovia has that affect on horses here." That smile never once faded, and as soon as she heard the woman's name she dipped her head politely, before springing back up into the cheery disposition of hers.

Upon the next question that came from Freyja the girl patiently listened, nodding in acknowledgement to her words before finally responding," The threshold is a difficult place to travel through the first time. Its walls don't let those through until they've decided where their destination is. Depending on where you want to go, I can certainly help you! There are four places to live in here." She took in a soft breath, glancing around. She was about to continue when Freyja asked yet another question, and without missing a beat she responded ever so patiently," I used to live elsewhere, and then I found myself here just like you! It was something new indeed, but now I live in the World's Edge. It's a very lovely place to be." At the mention of her beloved home she smiled, a warmth spreading throughout her spotted frame as she looked pleasantly at this kind mare. She liked her. She was certainly sweet and friendly, and all she seemed to want was to find somewhere to belong. Myrrine could certainly help her with that, just like she tried to do with every wanderer that she came across within this clearing they were standing in.

Before she could say another word yet another figure approached; one so familiar she almost jumped in glee at the sight of him... until she realized it wasn't who she thought it was. Soon he was standing; towering high above her just like Vincent did, and all she could think about was how much this man looked like him. There were still major differences; Vincent had one gold marking upon his eye that glowed whenever he was anxious, and he would never have stood so confidently as this man did here. It was almost as if he were Vincent's alter ego. The thought almost made her laugh at loud but she stopped herself, managing to just keep a polite smile as he formally introduced himself. It was when she heard the name that a recollection occurred; for this was the former King of the Edge. She blinked, trying to keep her own feelings at bay, and instead simply dipped her head towards him.

" It's a pleasure to meet your Highness," she began respectfully, as she was always courteous to the higher ups. After a brief moment she smiled at his welcoming, and though she could feel a slight bitterness at his words she kept her mouth shut, not wanting to push her own opinions on this newcomer. She was entitled to her own decision, and her bias against the former King who decided to invade the falls and then rule it should not be brought into the conversation. And so she took a deep breath and looked at him sweetly, only asking a simple question to distract her thoughts," Do you know a man by Vincent perchance your Majesty? He's a very dear friend of mine, and I couldn't help but notice you look exactly like him!"

OOC: Woah post vomit.

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Freyja
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
begin again - by Freyja - 02-04-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: begin again - by Myrrine - 02-04-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: begin again - by Freyja - 02-04-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: begin again - by Archibald - 02-04-2016, 06:17 PM