the Rift

begin again

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

Frejya seemed to have a lot of questions, and Myrrine was entirely okay with answering all of them, but it seemed their conversation had been cut short before she could. She listened to Archibald politely, nodding her head to acknowledge that she was listening, before her eyes went wide with realization. Vincent was related to Archibald? Why hadn't he told her sooner? She would certainly have to ask him later. She was also patient when the brute explained what they were searching for in the Falls, trying her best to remain objective though inside there was a streak of irritation. He seemed to know so much about those lands now, did that mean he cared for them more than he ever did the Edge? Were his loyalties to his Gods, or were they to the grounds in which he ruled?

Myrrine refused to make any comments though, she only smiled and turned to the bay sweetly, speaking once more in that cheerful tone of hers," Yes. The Edge is also greatly in need of members to help sustain their ranks. Everyone helps out wherever they can. It all depends on where you will feel most comfortable Miss Frejya." She paused for a moment, letting that sink in as she wanted to give her some time to think. Though they both were making it clear that she was welcome in either land, Myrrine didn't want to pressure her to choose; for there were two other options, and even if she didn't want to do that she could always decide to wander on her own.

" Should you want to explore first before moving into a herdland," she began softly while kindly looking up at her, " You're always welcome to do so. There are many neutral lands that hold great promise and wonderful horses. I met my best friend Vincent in one of them. Should you ever want a place to stay though, you're more than welcome to come with me or His Majesty." She left it at that, warm smile never fading from her inky lips as she watched Frejya pleasantly. She couldn't help but like her; they seemed to hold the same curiosity for this world and desire to learn, and perhaps if they were to become friends they could find these things out together! The thought only excited her more, her heart racing in hope that maybe, just maybe, Frejya would come home with her to the Edge where they could get to know each other more!

OOC:

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Frejya
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
begin again - by Freyja - 02-04-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: begin again - by Myrrine - 02-04-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: begin again - by Freyja - 02-04-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: begin again - by Archibald - 02-04-2016, 06:17 PM