[OPEN] Things I don't have time for.

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA
You're doing it wrong.

[Preferably for just @Elsa ? Auriel could show up too if wanted :) ]

You know what's fucked up? When your entire fucking fam-jam just poofs into thin air.

That's what the last ... oh, year or so has been for me. Just me on my own, no big deal. Fucking twin disappeared into the wilderness, my Ma was Gods know where and my Da, that epic traitorous bastard that he was, obviously high-tailed it out of here.

And then guess what?

2/3 of those fuckers just showed back up. Auri came to the Throat, and I guess we're cool after we talked, and then Ma showed up and ... I dunno. She sort of shit a brick when I didn't accept her apology or sob story.

But you want to know what's more fucked up than your entire fam-jam disappearing? When they fucking come back, but it's like they're basically still gone. When the fuck did I become the ostracized one?

Word on the grapevine is that Ma rules the Edge now. La dee fucking da for her. I don't mean that meanly I just ... I don't know what to do with that info. I guess some part of me thinks Ma's are just supposed to be better. I get that she didn't mean for this shit to go sideways, I get that she loves me (/us), but like ???????? I dunno. An invasion happened and you lost your kids. I sort of feel like that's on her, and after a year or more of being on my own, an apology doesn't really cut it.

But like I said, it's fucked up that I live on the other side of the world from my family and we don't talk.

So ... I guess that's why I'm here?

At my heels, Princess is whining. He isn't overly pleased that we're basically trespassing in the Edge. But I've been here before - during that stupid scavenger hunt thing - so I know my way around a little. Besides, is it really trespassing if your Ma is the queen-bee?

Image by Tamme!

Messages In This Thread
Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 02-04-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Elsa - 02-06-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Auriel - 02-08-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 02-20-2016, 12:45 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Elsa - 03-03-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Auriel - 03-06-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 03-26-2016, 05:06 PM