the Rift

[OPEN] Things I don't have time for.

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
AURIEL
the good twin

For a moment, I relaxed. I forgot about the shit storm brewing, and smiled at Edgar when he looked my way. I stepped closer to Shida, to Princess, blowing a smoky exhale in his direction. A twinge of jealousy flickered within me, churning my stomach, and making my heart grow heavy.

I want one.

But I had to suppress it, for my own sake. I flicked an ear to Shida, smirking at her remark. She almost sounded angry, but I wouldn't blame her if she was. I was disappointed in myself, too, sis. Living with Mom was, in a way that it shouldn't be, traitorous to her. But she was the one with the grudge, I was just trying to get my shit together. It was made relatively easy here, lots of time alone and a job I didn't have to think too hard about.

Regardless, I had to say something that sounded normal.

I stepped up to her side, my smirk growing stronger, my momentary lapse in my facade patched. Everything is fine. "Oh, in your dreams," I teased back at last, a smoky plum following my words, dangerously close to getting in her face.

My heart sank, then, at my mother's words. Her apology, her admitting who Shida was really raised by. I flicked my ears backwards, pale amber eyes turning to Shida for, I don't know, support? I didn't know what to do, to say. Elsa didn't seem to be doing so well, but fuck if I knew what to do about it. I guess make it less awkward? I could say nothing, but that might be just as risky.

I was gonna say something.
And it was going to be great.
But I didn't know what it was yet.

I knew what I had to do, but not how to do it. I was silenced once again, my mind blanked, appalled by the seriousness of what I wanted to be casual, and looking awkwardly between the only family I had.  

auri goes umm tf
@Shida @Elsa

Image Credits
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 02-04-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Elsa - 02-06-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Auriel - 02-08-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 02-20-2016, 12:45 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Elsa - 03-03-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Auriel - 03-06-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 03-26-2016, 05:06 PM