the Rift

[OPEN] Things I don't have time for.

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA
You're doing it wrong.

Listen guys. Ain't none of this helpful. Like ... I show up, out of the clear fucking blue skies, and all I get is a I like helping rebuild this shit-pile of a herd after the Goddess went and fucked everything up, and ... well, actually I was fine with what Auri said.

I ran my tongue over my teeth considering what Ma had said, but found no words. My brain, a constant state of catch phrases and witty comebacks, was like a damned desert town. So I just huffed and remained silent for a moment.

Then, Ma dropped a damn wrecking ball. And not the gets-stuck-in-your-head-Miley-Cyrus kind either, although the way I felt, was just as dirty as Miley's cinder ball.

You want me to what?

My ears flickered uncertainly. The fuck would I move here for? I don't even really remember what it is like to live with my family. I remember being a damn toddler, fucking about the Falls and getting into shit with Auri, but that seems like a lifetime ago. The fuck would I do if I even came here?

Which made me think of something.

I turned by bright blue eyes upon Auri, and narrowed them, challengingly sort-a. "So you live here too huh? What'ya'do?" I asked jokingly, "you count blades of grass? You wave pompoms at the warriors?" I was kidding, of course. I figured Auri did something cool, I mean, what use was it if your Ma was queen and all that, and you were still stuck shoveling hay? But who knew. I sure as fuck didn't. As Ma was quick to point out, she didn't raise me. Flaming balls and the rest of the Throat-fam did. I wouldn't even know what it would be like to live here.

Did I want to know?

@Elsa

Image by Tamme!

Messages In This Thread
Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 02-04-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Elsa - 02-06-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Auriel - 02-08-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 02-20-2016, 12:45 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Elsa - 03-03-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Auriel - 03-06-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 03-26-2016, 05:06 PM