[PRIVATE] Winter Blues [Resplendence]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

He didn't know what to think.

It was Frostfall, it was snowing, and everything just hurt.

His heart felt incredibly heavy, as though someone had opened up his chest and filled it full of cumbersome, crushing stones. He was physically bogged down by his own thoughts, sluggish in his movements, fire and passion gone from empty honeyed eyes, and lonely. Oh, so lonely... 

Around him, the silence offered nothing save the sound of frozen tears drifting slowly to the equally frozen earth. It was eerie, the sound of falling snow, but somewhat soothing. His body lay crumpled in a folded heap beneath an overhang of barren trees, legs tucked close to her undersides, the snow falling down beneath the open slots of wooden limbs above him. They floated down, finding purchase upon the somber overo stallion, where they melted only seconds later.

He was a sad sight, but none would come around in search for him. It was he and Zola against the world. Or, in this case, against the snow.

Ugh.

'Apollo...?' The said feline's soft, lisping voice echoed in the back of his mind, and the Merciful's honey-brown orbs opened slowly to regard the kit. Zola was perched below his chin, curled up against his chest, narrowed sockets 'gazing' upwards at him through non-existant eyes.

"I'm fine." It was a lie, and Zola knew it, but instead of judging him or hating him for it, the black cat only snuggled closer to the overo's chest, ears tipped for any odd sounds. She detested that her bond-mate suffered these bouts of incessant depression, but nothing that she thought of could cure him. The only thing she could do was be there to love him and support him unconditionally.

Lowering his head, Apollo wrapped his neck about his blind companion, letting his eyes fall shut the moment that she, once more, began to purr. That, with the sound of the falling snow, made for a macabre form of lullaby, and it threatened to lull the stallion to sleep despite the chill that slowly set into his thick black hide.

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

@Resplendence

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Winter Blues [Resplendence] - by Apollo - 02-04-2016, 09:39 PM
RE: Winter Blues [Resplendence] - by Resplendence - 02-22-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: Winter Blues [Resplendence] - by Apollo - 02-22-2016, 11:26 AM