the Rift

[OPEN] storm chasing

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah

The world was getting back to how it should be - covered in snow. The summer months were fun enough but Murtagh missed the season he had been born into, missed the fun of snow and ice. He was bigger now - the small horn on his head now showing a tip of white and his legs were growing longer - but didn’t feel any older and wasn’t sure if he was supposed to be acting older now. Being a foal was just too much fun!

Today he had been rolling in a fresh patch of snow, enjoying the familiar cool sensation against his fuzzy winter coat. Enjoying it so much, in fact, that it took him a couple moments to realize his compass had moved, pointing towards the entrance of the Falls. Quickly rolling over to his feet, the young colt scrambled up and out of the snowbank - no easy task. He should find Mama but he’d only go as far as the border and if there was no one there then he’d come back and find someone to go with him. After losing the bear in the weird grass-forest to the south, he wasn’t going to take any chances wandering Helovia on his own.

With a noticeable bounce in his step, Murtagh hurried in the direction the compass was pointing and was rewarded when he spotted not one but two pegasi standing near the edges of the herd.

“Hi!!” He greeted the pair collectively first, quickly followed by a just as cheerful “Hi Kaj!” Thrown towards the golden pegasus as the colt came to stand nearby. He liked the Czar, remembering him from their patrol through the forest.

Now, he didn’t really know which of them the compass was pointing to, it kind of looked like it was the mare, but he’d ask everyone anyway. No one really seemed to need much help from him so he jumped at the chance of getting two in today! Then he would be even closer to finding his bear cub. “Can I join you guys? My compass tells me one of you guys need some help!” He shook his neck a little bit so that they could see the object hanging there, although it must have been pretty obvious. A special item, this compass was! Although his excitement wasn’t settling down by any means - he was moving a little bit in place - his butt wiggling back and forth, a habit he wasn’t even aware of.

Oh, and there were introductions that needed to be made. “My name’s Murtagh.”

Murtagh

permission from Whit to have Murtagh's compass find Cirrus :D
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
storm chasing - by Cirrus - 02-05-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: storm chasing - by Kaj - 02-05-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: storm chasing - by Murtagh - 02-06-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: storm chasing - by Cirrus - 02-06-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: storm chasing - by Kaj - 02-13-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: storm chasing - by Murtagh - 02-13-2016, 11:52 PM