Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
C
I
R
R
U
S
The cloudmare decided she liked the colt. He wasn't shy, like some, he knew how to speak and despite his youth, he took the time to think through what he wanted to say before delivering his response. He'll make a good leader one day, she thought to herself, allowing a surreptitious glance to Kaj at the thought. It leapt to her mind, unbidden, uncontrolled - what would a child of their blood be like?

Cirrus would have blushed had she possessed the anatomy to do so. The thought itself caused warmth to spread across her cheeks at least, she was glad to be of a species whose blushes were invisible to outsiders. Mustn't assume anything, she told herself, steeling herself against the warmth that was trying to spread further - it wasn't embarrassment that warmed her body up this time, it was something far deeper, far more carnal and lusty.

The mare blinked away the thoughts, even as she leaned against the golden bulk of Kaj just that little bit more, unable to resist the pull, the need to be nearer to him. She hoped he felt it too - she hoped she was not imagining it, the desire, the sheer rightness that was them, together, here, now - forever.

A smile caressed her lips as the colt declared his thoughts out loud, and Cirrus was glad to have the decision made for her, though she suspected it wouldn't be quite so easy as just saying that's what she would like to do and getting it. I'll seek out the Generals - or whatever their upper military ranks are here (did Murtagh say Champion before?) - and gain both of their approvals before taking the rank, she decided, nodding along with the colt's words (remembering that he had said that his mother was the Champion too).

"I think you're right," she said, softly at first, before beaming with her entire visage, the rich blue sky glowing on her hide. "Thank you!" she exclaimed, before reaching over to sling her tiara over his nape and hold him close, a quick, friendly embrace of gratitude. "Suppose I better get started," she said, pulling herself away from the boys, turning her weather-worn body around and extending her generous wingspan out, clearly preparing for flight. "I look forward to seeing you again, Murtagh," she farewelled the colt with a grin and a nod, before looking to Kaj.

She hoped she was doing the right thing, as she smiled to him, her leader, her lover, and took to the skies over her new abode, eager to make its green halls more familiar, more like home.
Image Credit

@Kaj
@Murtagh
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    storm chasing - by Cirrus - 02-05-2016, 07:20 PM
    RE: storm chasing - by Kaj - 02-05-2016, 11:46 PM
    RE: storm chasing - by Murtagh - 02-06-2016, 01:06 AM
    RE: storm chasing - by Cirrus - 02-06-2016, 10:48 PM
    RE: storm chasing - by Kaj - 02-13-2016, 08:38 PM
    RE: storm chasing - by Murtagh - 02-13-2016, 11:52 PM
    RE: storm chasing - by Cirrus - 02-15-2016, 02:47 AM