the Rift

[OPEN] I Can Almost Reach!

Merialeth Posts: 6
Outcast
Filly :: Equine :: 17 hh :: Newborn
TierRen
Merialeth

Merialeth cut her eyes at Carl, the llama, as she ducked a glob of spit he sent speeding towards her. Whenever the girl explored her mother sent her companion to watch over her. The llama was not a beast that initially brought forth a sense of intimidation in others but he had an attitude that was quick to change first impressions.

Ignoring Carl's way of saying 'no, do not do that' Merialeth stepped closer to the edge and craned her neck to look down a lively waterfall. Not satisfied with what she could see the girl knelt so that she could see her found prize a little better. Sitting on a rock that stuck out from the side of the waterfall there was a circlet. If Carl would help her they might be able to find a way to reach it!

Merialeth turned her head to motion him closer to look too but just as she turned he spat once more. A glob of spit landed on the filly's forehead. She knew the look in Carl's eyes meant she was in trouble. Merialeth was sure that he would tell her mom. Getting up she walked over to him with a pout dominating her features. The water would get the pretty thing.

The New Flower
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
I Can Almost Reach! - by Merialeth - 02-06-2016, 01:39 AM
RE: I Can Almost Reach! - by Miykael - 02-07-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: I Can Almost Reach! - by Merialeth - 02-09-2016, 09:03 PM