the Rift

[OPEN] I Can Almost Reach!

Merialeth Posts: 6
Outcast
Filly :: Equine :: 17 hh :: Newborn
TierRen
Merialeth

A delighted squeal came from Merialeth she did not know how she knew but his wingbeat was one that she recognized! The girl stuck her tongue out at Carl before blowing her own spit bubbles at him. She did not get the same satisfaction of watching it slide down the target's face but surely he got her point. Feeling as though she had put the llama in his place Merialeth turned and pranced towards her father. The foal had no doubt that he would understand her dilemma.

"You seem to have lost your crown, princess." Merialeth danced in place as her father crowned his princess. If she had the words she would have told him that he was her prince and mom was a princess too (even if Merialeth wanted to be his favorite princess) but surely the girl's expression said that itself. Despite her frustration over not being able to make the same sounds as everyone else she was coming to find that those sounds were not needed for all things.  

Merialeth was delighted with her new--crown! That was what her father had called it. It was too big and sat crookedly on her brow but it was of no consequence to the filly. In celebration she ran in a few tight circles around her sire before coming to a halt to laugh and hug him. Affectionately the girl nibbled on his mane.

@Miykael [Image: little_pixel_heart_by_kawiku-d6ksnjh.gif]
The New Flower
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
I Can Almost Reach! - by Merialeth - 02-06-2016, 01:39 AM
RE: I Can Almost Reach! - by Miykael - 02-07-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: I Can Almost Reach! - by Merialeth - 02-09-2016, 09:03 PM