the Rift

Right infront of me

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

" Oh goodness!" she huffed as she tumbled forward briefly from her clumsy flight. She had caught a sudden updraft that sent her sailing to the side, before finally causing her to crash down into the Threshold below. Fortunately the snow was still fluffy enough to take most of the impact, and all it did was simply cover the spotted girl in most of it. Snorting she shook her head, wings flapping to rid most of the icy debris, before finally regaining her footing and standing gracefully once more. Her ink-stained legs carried her out of the massive snow pile, and with another snort at it she tossed her head, before turning away to continue elsewhere. She froze when she heard someone speak though, causing her eyes to flick deeper into the trees. After a moment to see if more words would come, she finally pranced forward, ears pricked and entirely focused on the voice ahead of her.

In no time she broke into a smaller clearing, where she finally found someone else. It was a man, whose color was primarily dark with hints of white scattered among his sides. Not only did he have white markings here and there, but he also seemed to carry many fresh scars. Without another thought Myrrine gasped, before rushing forward and looking to him with concern," Oh my Sir you're hurt! Please, if you could let me tend to your wounds. I know just what to find!" She didn't wait for a response from him, but instead turned and disappeared briefly into a set of bushes. Her nose was pressed against the snowy floor urgently, and to her luck she managed to find a meager helping of what she was in search for.

Soon she was back to his side, wilted strands of chamomile in her jaws. She placed them on a rather large wilted leave, one that she managed to keep together, before she began the process of chewing the flowers into a pulp. She was diligent in her work, before vanishing once more in search of something else. Fortunately Helovia's land was filled with fruitful plants of many kinds, and though Frostfall had begun, it was still rather gentle in its arrival. Because of this many of the herbs were struggling to survive, making the spotted girl's life easier as she found the second plant she was in search for. Returning to her little work station swiftly she began to mix up some Aloe, being methodical in her movements, before finally looking up at him.

She realized then that she hadn't even introduced herself. She was so caught up in helping him and getting himself better, that she hadn't even said a hello. She paused in her mixing, looking shyly away in utter embarrassment. How rude she was being. She couldn't help but feel so ashamed. Clearing her throat and trying to remain positive, she looked up to him with a sheepish smile, before speaking softly," I do apologize for getting ahead of myself. My name is Myrrine, and it is quite the pleasure to meet you. I was just so concerned about your scars that I wanted to tend to them before anything else. I hope you can forgive my rudeness." With that she bowed her head, only glancing up at him to see what he would say. This was definitely quite the introduction.

OOC:

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Fen'Harel

Messages In This Thread
Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-06-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Myrrine - 02-07-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-08-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Roux - 02-09-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Myrrine - 02-10-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-12-2016, 09:10 PM