the Rift

Right infront of me

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

He was rather forgiving of her rudeness, and she couldn't help but smile in response to him sweetly. She moved a little closer to him, viewing the old wounds from a different view before turning back to grab her salve. She paused when he spoke his name, looking back to him and dipping her head in greeting. He seemed kind, friendly and just in need of someone to talk to, and who better to do that than Myrrine herself. As she prepared to apply to poultice onto his pink markings, his concern for the contents of it were something she felt the need to address. After a setting down her potion she looked to him once more, always smiling throughout the process," I've mixed up a little cream made of Chamomile and Aloe, both things that will soothe your skin and heal it. It will also relieve any irritation or itchiness." After finally saying that, she dabbed some of it on her muzzle, trying to ignore the potent scent as she finally moved in an attempt to place the medicine on one of his scars.

Before she could continue however, she noticed another creature approaching. It was another horned man, with a beautiful bird on his back happily nesting between his withers. She smiled kindly at both of them, wiping off the remainder of the blend off of her muzzle so she could speak freely," Hello sir! My name is Myrrine, it's a pleasure to meet you!" She dipped her head politely, about to say more when it seemed this man had his own agenda. He apologized for intruding, causing her to giggle slightly and look to him," Oh it's quite alright-"

He was talking again before she knew it, causing her to pause and simply listen to him patiently. Perhaps he couldn't hear her? That must be why he wasn't responding to her so. So she let him finish, before looking to Fen'Harel and finally speaking again," I've heard the Basin is a lovely place to be! It's a little too cold for my liking, but I've heard it's a wonderful home. I live in the Edge myself, where climate is usually more temperate and we live right by the ocean!" Thinking of her home made her smile cheerfully, the love for it swelling within her chest. Ever since she had left it she had grown more attached to it, longing for its presence of pine trees and mists that trailed around your feet. It was a big step to take to leave there, and after she had done it she realized she needed to come home.

Despite her desire to search for mother and reunite with her as she was now, she knew that was a mere pipe dream, one that was silly to attempt to accomplish. Not because mother wasn't worth it, but because she had no idea where to begin, and she knew somewhere deep down inside of her, that her mother was gone and there was no turning back. It was a hard thought to swallow, but she did so with grace and few tears shed in the middle of the night, but she did it, and felt so much more liberated from no longer being held back from her past. Everyone seemed to cling to something in the past, anything they could grasp onto that reminded them of what could have been. Even these two gentleman most likely had something they were clinging to. She only wondered what it might be.

OOC:

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Fen'Harel @Roux
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-06-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Myrrine - 02-07-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-08-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Roux - 02-09-2016, 02:37 PM