the Rift

Right infront of me

Fen'Harel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

He appreciated her explanation. Such wariness had been, at times, the only thing that kept him alive. Poison masked as a healing salve would not have been uncommon – not that he suspected her of such things. Once again it was her sincerity that kept him from doubting any farther. He eased himself as she moved to apply the poultice, about to speak his thanks when his attention was snatched away by the arrival of another.

A stallion, unicorn like himself, and in the company of a bird of prey. Fen'Harel let his eyes linger momentarily before he flicked his gaze back to Myrrine. He listened as she cheerfully introduced herself, and then as she tried to offer the other male reassurance. But it was Roux's welcome that had his brow furrowing slightly.

Helovia. So he had been correct in assuming he'd ventured into a place well populated. With established dwellings too, it seemed – this Basin and Edge. All odd names, but then again he was no longer speaking his birth language. Many of the words felt strange on his tongue as he spoke with a practiced clarity. Was this not what he wanted, though? To find a place where Fen'Harel was just another name with no meaning behind it. Where he was just some faceless stranger from the woodlands with a mere history of solitude and wandering. There was some appeal.

My name is Fen'Harel,” he introduced himself again, eyes flicking between Roux and Myrrine. “And I cannot say I was actively seeking refuge – though the interest is there, now.

He could shed a part of him, if only for a little while. Maybe, just maybe he could learn a little more about both of these places. If not he had no problems parting ways on his own, eventually. His attention turned behind him for just a fraction of a moment. The way he had come. He could turn around still and drift back out into the wilderness. He could retrace his jagged journey, return home to the orcastrated bows, the temples. He could haunt the dreams of a people who could not recognize what he had done for them. The thought was fleeting and almost humorous. If there was one thing he was quick to make up his mind about it was the decision to press forward.

He would remain in Helovia, for however long he wished. Looking back to his two companions he managed a slight, encouraging smile. “Do tell me more.

ooc, ohgosh this was rushed as i was dragged out the door. D: sorry

FEN'HAREL

dread--wolf

@Myrrine @Roux

Messages In This Thread
Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-06-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Myrrine - 02-07-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-08-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Roux - 02-09-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Myrrine - 02-10-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-12-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Tiamat - 02-15-2016, 01:11 AM