the Rift

Right infront of me

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

Before Myrrine could really say more, another mare arrived to join them. She was a different color than the girl would have expected; but she was certainly beautiful none the less. Her blue tint melded that into a buckskin pattern, a unicorn horn adorning her crown, and a gentle expression that made Myrrine smile back immediately, dipping her head and listening to her speak kindly. When she complimented on her wings she blinked before shyly looking to the ground, smiling softly in modesty before looking back up to her again," Thank you so much Miss. That's a very kind thing for you to say. You're very pretty too, your coat color is so unique!" She giggled shyly, smiling brightly and listening as the maiden's name finally escaped her lips. She was so delighted to have finally met someone else who seemed to hold the same demeanor she did, and soon she was turning back to her newfound friend Fen'Harel with that same brilliant smile.

She let him speak his concerns, nodding to show she really was listening, before looking back to Tiamat with a gentle expression, then back to him before responding," Please don't apologize Sir Fen'Harel, it's to be expected when you're arriving somewhere so new. Each herdland has its own Patron God that watches over them and cares for them. The Aurora Basin has the Time God, the Worlds Edge has the Moon God, the Hidden Falls has the Earth God, and the Dragon's Throat has the Sun God. All of them possess different abilities and offer different gifts to their loyal followers." Her tone remained even and pleasant with everything she said, remaining as focused and attentive as ever as she tried to help explain to him everything there was to know about her home.

It was certainly a lot to take in, a lot to learn, and certainly no one expected him to learn it all in one sitting and then make a decision of his own accord. Myrrine wanted to do whatever she could to help him feel the most comfortable here, and if that meant him going to the Basin; then so be it. He was an adult and he was capable of his own decisions, all the spotted girl had to do was guide him to making the right decision for himself. She only hoped it was with her in the Edge. He seemed like a kind man, with strong beliefs and morals without trying to impose them on others. He also was strong, and obviously had experience with battles, his scars being the clear evidence. The Edge needed more warriors, especially ones like him, and to have him on their side would be an amazing asset to all. Of course she wouldn't say those things to him, that would make him feel quite pressured. She wanted him to be comfortable with here, with her and even Tiamat as well. She believed Helovians needed to stand together and help each other through thick and thin, and that was what the winged beauty always strived to do.

OOC: Blegh so bad. I'm sorry.

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Tiamat
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-06-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Myrrine - 02-07-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-08-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Roux - 02-09-2016, 02:37 PM