the Rift

Right infront of me

Fen'Harel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

FEN'HAREL

Ah,” Fen'Harel breathed softly as he listened to Myrrine speak. The more he heard the more a bitter taste was left upon his tongue. Gods. The word on it's own had been spoiled to him, leaving nothing but a rotting distaste for anything claiming godhood. Anyone. Closing his eyes for a few breaths he tried to shield his mild disappointment from the two mares. He knew what he was asking when he brought it up. Hearing that there were gods here – patron gods of each land, no less – raised forth a kind of annoyance within him. But it was to be expected. Most places revered something. Perhaps these deities were truly such.

Opening his eyes again he looked to Tiamat as she spoke. So perhaps these beliefs weren't so dominant if she could claim to knowing so little. He kept his sharp words to himself, however. As much as he wanted to question the truth about these gods, now was not the time. Quiet observation was better then openly hostile distaste. Despite his efforts his smile had turned cold and distant. “I see,” he muttered.

His attentions remained upon the ocean colored mare for a time. With a slight nod of his head he indicated he was listening to her. Her opinion on morals was also appreciated. While it didn't mean that prejudices didn't exist – he knew better – it might have meant that they were, perhaps, more contained to a single person then an entire group.

So the choice was his. He could follow one of his companions for now, see these lands for himself. His tongue pressed against the roof of his mouth as he remained quiet in thought.

The Basin belonged to the Time God.

And the Edge to the Moon God.

At the thought he glanced briefly to Myrrine again. He was all to certain that he would not – could not – be a devout follower to any deity. So the appeal of the gods themselves was dimmed. Trying to warm his expression to her, he offered a faint bow her way. “I feel I must thank you again, Myrrine,” his words were softer now as he raised his eyes upwards. “Your help has been greatly appreciated. And I would very much like to see the lands you call home, one day. But for now I believe I will accompany Tiamat.

( ooc, terrible. brain didn't want to work with me on this one. I had to roll some dice in order to choose, as well. uwu basin it is! )

ar lasa mala revas

dread--wolf

@Tiamat @Myrrine

Messages In This Thread
Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-06-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Myrrine - 02-07-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-08-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Roux - 02-09-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Myrrine - 02-10-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-12-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Tiamat - 02-15-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-19-2016, 07:01 PM